What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Frog Prince
This topic is about The Frog Prince
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Book where media calls girl Whiskey Tango and guy Papa Bear- I think [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura Terrazas | 6 comments Hi- I read a book a few years ago- I think it was a romance set in modern day times. The girl, American, lives in a trailer park (it used to be her grandma's) but she is not poor- maybe in mid 20s and meets a guy in a bar (maybe). He is a prince but she does not know it and they start to date. He is European - media starts calling her Whiskey Tango and him Papa Bear. Can anyone help with Title or author or key words I should search by

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40226 comments Mod
You could try the search terms:

fiction
novel
romance
trailer park
prince
European
Whiskey Tango
Papa Bear

in different combinations.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40226 comments Mod
Was it a paper book, ebook, other? What year did you read it? Remember the cover?

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura Terrazas | 6 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Was it a paper book, ebook, other? What year did you read it? Remember the cover?"

This is the part I can't remember- I think it was an ebook- probably about 2-3 years ago. I have been trying lots of combinations- I think the 2 people met each other in a bar on a date the guys was whisked away because he became king - she went to stay in the castle with him and that is when the media started with the names. I just thought of the book because of the movie that came out.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36060 comments Mod
The Frog Prince by Elle Lothlorien seems to match your description.

The phrase "Whiskey Tango and Papa Romeo" turns up using the Amazon Preview search. One Amazon reviewer says: "Leigh Fromm is an American commoner, living in a trailer park, although she has a good job and a solid education."

I used this Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "contemporary romance" "prince" "trailer park"

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura Terrazas | 6 comments This is it!
I was just going to go in and start searching for something other than bear- because I thought that wasn't right.
Thank you so much!
I will use that website from now on!

Thank you again-
Laura

message 7: by Kris (last edited Jul 03, 2016 09:39AM) (new)

Kris | 36060 comments Mod
Great! Glad we could help.

Here are some other sites that help members searching for books:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Frog Prince (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Elle Lothlorien (other topics)