Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

27 views
Serieses! > Add book to Series

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie P. Smith | 3 comments Can you please add Exposed to my Warrior Series? Exposed

It has been listed since February but still does not show as part of the series (book 6).

Thank you!

Melanie P. Smith


message 2: by Zaz (new)

Zaz | 291 comments Done!


message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie P. Smith | 3 comments Thank you!


message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44985 comments Mod
Melanie wrote: "It has been listed since February but still does not show as part of the series"

Books need a librarian to add them to a series. It's not an automated process.


message 5: by Liza (new)

Liza O'Connor (goodreadscomliza_oconnor) | 30 comments Two requests:
Could you make these 2 books part of a new series called
Requires Rescue Series
The first two books are Saving Casey book 1 and Saving Molly book 2

Could you add as book 2 of my White Oak - Mafia series book 2. It's called: Unexpected Love

Thanks in advance. The Librarians Rock!


message 6: by Nan (new)

Nan (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments Liza wrote: "Two requests:
Could you make these 2 books part of a new series called
Requires Rescue Series
The first two books are Saving Casey book 1 and Saving Molly book 2

Could you add as book 2 of my Whi..."


Hi Liz can you please create a new thread next time you have a request and also please provide ISBN/ASIN for the books you want us to "fix up"! Thanks :)

Nevertheless, I have created series for your books:
Requires Rescue series
The White Oak-Mafia series


message 7: by Liza (new)

Liza O'Connor (goodreadscomliza_oconnor) | 30 comments I will try to remember to do both.

However, I did notice that Book 1 of the White Oak-Mafia Series has a 'The" at the first and book 2 does not. There shouldn't be a 'The'


message 8: by Nan (new)

Nan (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments Liza wrote: "I will try to remember to do both.

However, I did notice that Book 1 of the White Oak-Mafia Series has a 'The" at the first and book 2 does not. There shouldn't be a 'The'"


No worries~ Fixed


message 9: by Liza (new)

Liza O'Connor (goodreadscomliza_oconnor) | 30 comments Librarians rock!


message 10: by Holly (new)

Holly Mortimer (hollymortimer) | 3 comments Hi! Can you please create a new series titles - The Murphy's Law Series and add the following to it:
Avow
Expectation

As well, can you please create another series titled: The Sisters Series and add:
Blindsided
Ignite
Worlds Apart

Thank you so very much!
Holly


back to top

unread topics | mark unread


Books mentioned in this topic

Exposed (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Melanie P. Smith (other topics)