Book Junkies discussion

Man's Search for Meaning
This topic is about Man's Search for Meaning
The Basics > Just Finished Reading: Man's Search For Meaning

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kaila Gallacher (supernovawords) | 1 comments Hi there everyone! I just wanted to recommend you check out Mans Search For Meaning. It is an incredible book. One of those books that can change your life. It was so good, absolutely amazing and fascinating and inspiring and just wow. It was a powerful read. It is a work of psychologist Victor Frankl--who developed Logotherapy (Or helped to develop it). Anyways, would love to talk more about this book so if anyone wants to, message me.

Nijraj Gelani (gelaninirjaj) | 1 comments Hey! I'm reading this book right now and I am also fascinated. But I didn't quite get what "The angels are lost in perpetual contemplation of an infinite glory" mean. Could you maybe explain it a bit please? Thank you!

Christine | 1 comments I just finished it today, and have already recommended it to every friend/family member I’ve come in contact with—it absolutely blew me away, and my only regret was that I didn’t read it sooner. This book will weigh on my thoughts for a very long time I think..
I bookmarked so many passages that there’s a cluster of tabs hanging out of my copy, so I’m curious, which passages fascinated or inspired you the most?