What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical romance, hero is a scholar but uncivilized with a beard that covers a scar, heroine agrees to introduce him back into society, blue cover. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayanime (new)

Ayanime  (ayanimelovesbooks) | 1 comments I read this book in 2009, I do not remember the year it was set but the cover of the book was blue. I do remember that when she was granted audience with him, he wore mismatched socks, was a scholar, untamed and had a beard. A beard that when shaved revealed a scar that had made one of his maids faint. She agreed to introduce him back into society but he was very uncivilised. He touched her sexually in an opera box with people around them. She later married him in the book, liked referring to him as a big/great oaf and she finally tamed him by chaining him to the dungeon and having her way (sexually) with him. I think his name was Drake, she likened him to a dragon and I think though I'm not too sure that the title of the book included words like "tame" and "rake" or "rogue".

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
Yolanda, did you find your book - if so, what's the title and author? Or did you mean to put this request in the "Unsolved" folder?

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia | 47 comments It's To Pleasure a Prince by Sabrina Jeffries

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
To Pleasure a Prince by Sabrina Jeffries for the link.

Added plot details to the topic header.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

To Pleasure a Prince (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sabrina Jeffries (other topics)