Hunger Games Series Role-Play discussion

Moderators > Moderators : Application

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by berlin (new)

berlin (berlinabernathy) Are you interested in helping this group our? If so, fill out the form, and I will PM your results.

Username
Have you been a mod before :
Active was on a scale of one to ten, ten being the most active and one being barley active at all :
Are you polite :
Could you help bring members and ideas? If so, what are some of your ideas, and/or some people who may be interested in HGSRP :

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 13 comments Username: Rose
Have you been a mod before : Yes. I moderate on a number of Astra's groups, and have created the huge roleplay group Lakepoint, alongside Trash, Yellwood and Ivywall
Active was on a scale of one to ten, ten being the most active and one being barley active at all : 9
Are you polite : Online, yes. In real life, I might as well be dressed as a clown with a sign around my neck saying "I am a bitch".
Could you help bring members and ideas? If so, what are some of your ideas, and/or some people who may be interested in HGSRP : I invite almost everyone, and I love to make random stuff happen. Maybe there could be a subplot with the Careers being tapped by the Rebels or something?

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Username: Astra
Have you been a mod before : Yes. Lakepoint, Song of Creation, Beyond the Stepping Stones, Blood and Roses, Court of Roses, just to name a few
Active was on a scale of one to ten, ten being the most active and one being barley active at all : 10. I'm on literally 24/7
Are you polite : Yes. I know how to handle situations of different types and have a cheerful attitude
Could you help bring members and ideas? If so, what are some of your ideas, and/or some people who may be interested in HGSRP : I've already invited all my friends. Rose, Prudents, possibly Stephen (don't know if he was here before or not) possibly Featherflight (same thing) and Jude joined. I don't currently have any ideas but as soon as roleplay starts the ideas won't stop coming. I am known to do crazy but amazing things.