Classic Trash discussion

The Wolves of Willoughby Chase (The Wolves Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase > The Wolves of Willoughby Chase: In Progress (No Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adelaide Blair | 1068 comments Mod
This topic is for those who wish to discuss the book in progress. No spoilers please.

Cheryl | 936 comments I have to get this one through interlibrary loan. I'll be travelling July 11-17, so I won't start it until after I get back.

message 3: by Cheryl (last edited Jul 19, 2016 02:34PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cheryl | 936 comments I just picked up my book from the library. I'll start it to tomorrow. I want to finish another book I'm reading tonight.

Cheryl | 936 comments I see why you picked this book, Adelaide. It has alot of the elements of a Sensation Novel in it. I'm only at chapter 5, but am enjoying it. Miss Slighcarp reminds me of the French governess in Unle Silas. She's up to something, and it's probably nothing good.

Adelaide Blair | 1068 comments Mod
Whahahahahahaha. (Evil laughter)

Yes, she does remind me her, now that you mention it.

Cheryl | 936 comments I love the secret passages in the house! I've always thought that would be neat to have. I could see that children reading this book would love it, too.

Sarah (sarahmott) | 371 comments Love the scene in the train when the wolf jumps in. I could see this as a movie. Is this a movie? I better google it....

Cheryl | 936 comments Sarah wrote: "Love the scene in the train when the wolf jumps in. I could see this as a movie. Is this a movie? I better google it...."

Very exciting! And Josiah Grimshaw's reaction was funny. "Oh, a wolf? What a nuisance."

Cheryl | 936 comments Sarah,

It looks like the book was made into a movie and a 5 part tv miniseries. Here's the IMDB link:

http://www.imdb.com/find?ref_=nv_sr_f...

Cheryl | 936 comments I'm almost through chapter 9. The part at the school reminded me of Dickens. I'm so glad Simon showed up.