Outlandish Texans Page-Turners discussion

The Scottish Prisoner (07/16) > 7/7/16: Ch. 1-4: Question 5: What do you think Jamie might have been feeling? or possibly thinking? reasons? when he saw Quinn again?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shanna (new)

Shanna | 40 comments Discuss here... have fun!

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Wilbourn (impalagirl22) | 25 comments Mod
Mixed emotions!! As the prose states, he was anxious to drudge up Culloden again, because it's one of 4 things he doesn't like to talk about. on the other hand, he wanted to talk to him again and see if he had any more news about survivors from that fateful day. he was glad to see him, but it brought a all those (and more memories ) to the surface. Then Quinn was talking about The Cause still being alive! ugh! poor Jamie!

message 3: by Mellissa (new)

Mellissa Hoskin | 30 comments I would imagine shock as it seemed like most of the people related to the that time in his life died or were held captive. Then his PTSD kicks in but his sense of self and duty overrides that. In the end it's good to see a friend even if there are some bad memories attached to that friendship.

Although at some point Jamie has to think...why are the crazies always needing my help!

message 4: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Franzen | 6 comments I think he felt a sense of desperation. He desperately wanted to make sure that his country and his people never had to go through anything like Culloden or the clearances again.t