Write, Wrote, Written II discussion

Lacey's Writing > Summary

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda This is the summary for my book:-) I'm in about 6,000 work but I haven't began any editing.

Orphaned and alone, Chikao Tskino spends fifteen years at the Sunrise Orphange in Tokyo, Japan. Destroyed by her parents and brothers death she lives consumed by her grief. Until one night. She awakens in the morning, in an unfamiliar room with no recollection of the night before. The only reminder, three mysterious letters stamped behind her ear and note with a number, telling her to call on her sixteenth birthday. Swept into an underground world filled with mystery Chikako discovers a ground breaking secret that will challenge everything she's ever known. As Chikako is drawn deeper into a whole new world she becomes caught up in a Japanese secret that could mean the fall of the American society. Chikako must decide where her loyalties lie. Her heart or her home?

message 2: by emma (new)

emma | 72 comments Oooo tell me more

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Have you ever se n the Arrow? I took a lot of inspiration from the League if Assasins

message 4: by emma (new)

emma | 72 comments Lacey wrote: "Have you ever se n the Arrow? I took a lot of inspiration from the League if Assasins"

No, is that a book or movie/show?

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert (goodreadscomroregan2911) | 18 comments Nice! More?

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda It's a comic and a TV show in CW!! I'm obsessed