What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. m/m romance? songwriter goes to sisters wedding and has to share hotel room with the grooms gay brother [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Baker | 3 comments I believe the one MC is the twin brother of the bride. Their father is an ex NFL player who the son believes is a homophone and the mother was a model. Takes place in Georgia maybe and the brother of the groom has a family farm in Tennessee. The sister owns the Inn where the wedding is taking place and is renovating, so there are limited rooms and he ends up having to share a room with the groom's gay ex-military brother. The groom's brother, is named with a relatives last name as his first name something like Killeny or Killian? The brother of the bride believes he's straight but ends up questioning that when he meets the groom's brother. Turns out his dad (ex NFL player was Bi and the stepdad that raised them was actually his lover not the mothers) Sounds convoluted but really good book and can't remember the title for the life of me. Read on Kindle Unlimited and cannot find again. Please help!!!!!!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40169 comments Mod
How recently was it published, or when did you read it? Author male or female?

message 3: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Baker | 3 comments if I remember correctly the author was female. I read it around the first of this year, but I don't know how long ago it was published. It was on a recommended list by kindle when I was looking at another book in the online store. It sounded really good so I clicked to read on kindle unlimited. I should have downloaded a sample to leave on my kindle app on my tablet but I forgot and when I removed it to read others I forgot what the title was and who wrote it. It can't be more than a couple years old but I've went through all the lists on kindle and good reads and nothing rung any bells. Any thoughts you can throw at me would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

message 4: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1239 comments Out of the Blues by Mercy Celeste! Took me a minute to remember what the title was but your description is pretty spot on.

message 5: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Baker | 3 comments Oh my god thank you Aerulan! I feel like such a dope, because she is one of my favourite authors and all I kept remembering was the cover from "In From The Cold" and it didn't ring any bells! You have totally saved my sanity! You rock!

message 6: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1239 comments You're welcome!! :)