Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Splintered (Splintered, #1)
This topic is about Splintered
Book of the Month 2016 > July BOTM (Retellings): Splintered by A.G. Howard

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sylvia  | 13086 comments Mod
Another book you all voted to read for July's Book of the Month is Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard by A.G. Howard. Grab your copy and I hope you enjoy the magical retelling of Alice in Wonderland.

message 2: by Deb (new) - added it

Deb (dlmetzler) Yay! A book I already own, and is on my TBR list :)

Farren (mmmcookies) Me too! I have the whole series but I never start it. Looks like it's finally time =)

Heather (cagalli1543) I have the whole series too! I've read splintered and I am about halfway through Unhinged. I really enjoyed Splintered and all of the bookcovers are gorgeous!

message 5: by MadameZelda (new)

MadameZelda I've never heard of Splintered. Did you like it, Heather?

Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
How is Splintered going for you guys? Are you enjoying? Going to finish the series?

Heather (cagalli1543) MadameZelda wrote: "I've never heard of Splintered. Did you like it, Heather?"
I did! It's very unique. I just finished the second book Unhinged and now I'm gonna start the last book.

message 8: by MadameZelda (new)

MadameZelda Thanks, Heather! Good to know!

Farren (mmmcookies) It took me 17 days but I finally forced myself to finish. I pretty much hated this book. I don't want to rant so I'll just say I already deleted the others off my kindle and leave it at that...

Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
Farren wrote: "It took me 17 days but I finally forced myself to finish. I pretty much hated this book. I don't want to rant so I'll just say I already deleted the others off my kindle and leave it at that..."

I didn't really care for this one either Farren. Many of the girls love it though. I think it's because I just don't like retellings.

Farren (mmmcookies) Same, Tracy. The only retelling I've liked so far is A Court of Thorns and Roses, and that's kind of just loosely based on Beauty and the Beast. And also amazing =)

Karen (karenarrowood) | 167 comments I finally got to read this in August. I thought it was okay, but I didn't love it.

message 13: by MadameZelda (new)

MadameZelda Farren wrote: "Same, Tracy. The only retelling I've liked so far is A Court of Thorns and Roses, and that's kind of just loosely based on Beauty and the Beast. And also amazing =)"

I agree with you there, Farren. That's the only retelling I'm enjoyed too.

Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Splintered (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

A.G. Howard (other topics)