Making Connections discussion

The Trouble with Antlers (a.k.a. Melvin's Rampant Rack): Season 1, Episode 1 (Shifter High)
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 4398. - THE TROUBLE WITH ANTLERS (a.k.a. Melvin’s Rampant Rack) by A.J. Culey

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
The Trouble with Antlers (a.k.a. Melvin's Rampant Rack) Season 1, Episode 1 (Shifter High) by A.J. Culey A.J. Culey

Genre: Young Adult

The Trouble with Antlers (a.k.a. Melvin's Rampant Rack): Season 1, Episode 1

Book Description:

In a high school full of shifters, it's the one inquisitive human who poses the biggest threat.

When a human is the only applicant for town veterinarian and moves to Shifterville with his teenaged daughter, Amelia, the town residents conspire to keep the humans in their midst from discovering their secret. If only they can keep Melvin away from Amelia.

Melvin Moose has a problem. Anytime a girl gets too close, his antlers go on walkabout, popping out of his human head at the most inopportune moments. As if that weren’t bad enough, a human girl just enrolled at his school, and if she catches sight of his unruly rack, it’s all over for Shifterville.

Warning: This book contains typical teen language, which does include the occasional swear word. It is also full of rampant, teen hormones and the subsequent fallout.

This is season 1, episode 1 of the Shifter High series.

Be one of the first 15 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Murphy (tiffers919) Taintertot74@gmail.com mobi please

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com
PDF

message 4: by Tana (new)

sent in your requests Tiffany and Tony

message 5: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Driggers (jacquelined) Sounds like the beginning of a fun series. I'd love to review it. Please message me here or on facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/tkfuzzkid -- as I don't post my email publicly anywhere. I would post in my blog, The Leisure Zone, and on goodreads and amazon.

message 6: by Tana (new)

Jacqueline, message me on goodreads with your email address and the format you want then I can send the request into the author.

message 7: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Driggers (jacquelined) Tana wrote: "Jacqueline, message me on goodreads with your email address and the format you want then I can send the request into the author."

Tana, thanks! :) Just sent you a message.

message 8: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Jacqueline

message 9: by Ava (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ava Pavkov (avapavkov) | 9 comments Ava Pavkov
loverosiehennett@gmail.com
MOBI

message 10: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Ava

message 11: by John (new)

John Matsui (johnmatsui) | 4 comments I'd love to read and review. Please send pdf to john@mh99.com. Will post on Amazon, Goodreads, and my blog.

message 12: by Tana (new)

sent in your request John