UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments Just seen this. Don't know when we'll get it or how well it will work.

Amazon announced today the launch of Page Flip, a new feature for its line of Kindle e-readers, that makes it easier for readers to flip back and forth between pages to different parts of the book without losing their place.

Page Flip will be delivered starting today as part of a free, over-the-air update.

Full press release below:
http://www.digitalbookworld.com/2016/...

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1741 comments Great! That's probably the one thing I find difficult about my Kindle.

Thanks David.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Will make reading the planet a heck of a lot easier.

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) Has anyone tried the - one word on the page at a time - feature? I did and no way does that work for me!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments T4bsF (Call me Flo) wrote: "Has anyone tried the - one word on the page at a time - feature? I did and no way does that work for me!"

The what?

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) It's called - Word Runner

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I must require an update.

Can't say I'm bothered to seek out wifi for that, though.

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) It's supposed to be so that you can just keep your eyes fixed on the one spot on the page and the words just carry on coming up in the same spot - one after the other. You can vary the speed at which they appear and longer words are given appropriately longer on the screen. It works quite well - but would really take some getting used to - but, for me, it's just one step beyond!!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I think it might be a very good thing for a very few people.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Thats Madness!

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) Good pick-up GL

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Not just a pretty face, our GL.