Book Bloggers of Goodreads discussion

Introduce Yourself > I'm Alice and this is my book blog!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alice-Elizabeth (Prolific Reader Alice) (marriedtobooks44) | 25 comments Hi everyone!

I'm Alice and I am a book blogger. I only started blogging in January of this year and have reached over 1000 hits on my blog! I recently took part in my first ever blog tour and have had opportunities to read and review a ton of books. I'm always open for any feedback, you can subscribe to my blog through a WordPress account or an email address. For anyone with a WordPress, I always subscribe back. Have a good day!

https://marriedtobooksreviewsandblog....

message 2: by A. (new)

A. Fae (truthaboutbooksbyafae) | 51 comments Your blog is super nice. Good job! My name is A. Fae of Truth About Books by A. Fae. I am compiling a list of bloggers so that there is a centralized list online for authors to peruse and find one, if not more, blogs to submit their review requests to. It will also be a resource for readers who want to see what books bloggers are in to. If you are interested, visit Buggin’ for Book Blogs. Hope to hear from you soon. Good luck on your blog.

Alice-Elizabeth (Prolific Reader Alice) (marriedtobooks44) | 25 comments Ashley wrote: "Your blog is super nice. Good job! My name is A. Fae of Truth About Books by A. Fae. I am compiling a list of bloggers so that there is a centralized list online for authors to peruse and find one,..."

Thanks Ashley! Your link doesn't work for me, the buggin' for book blogs one :)

message 4: by A. (new)

A. Fae (truthaboutbooksbyafae) | 51 comments Try this afae59.wix.com/buggin4bookblogs Buggin’ for Book Blogs. Hope to hear from you soon. Good luck on your blog

Alice-Elizabeth (Prolific Reader Alice) (marriedtobooks44) | 25 comments Ashley wrote: "Try this afae59.wix.com/buggin4bookblogs Buggin’ for Book Blogs. Hope to hear from you soon. Good luck on your blog"

The link works, thanks!

message 6: by A. (new)

A. Fae (truthaboutbooksbyafae) | 51 comments Try it one more time as the menu was missing. Thanks.

Alice-Elizabeth (Prolific Reader Alice) (marriedtobooks44) | 25 comments Ashley wrote: "Try it one more time as the menu was missing. Thanks."

It's there :)