Book Bloggers of Goodreads discussion

Other > Part-time Reviewers and Guest Post Wanted

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A. (new)

A. Fae (truthaboutbooksbyafae) | 51 comments Hi all! My name is A. Fae, editor-in-chief/founder of Truth About Books by A. Fae. We are desperately seeking part-time reviewers for a very prolific blog. We have a plethora of genres we review that you can pick from to review. If you are interested, please send an example of your writing to afae@tabbyafae.com.
In addition, we are also looking for guest posts by other bloggers, reviewers, and authors. The subject matter should be something pertaining to reading or writing. If you are interested, please contact me at afae@tabbyafae.com.
Hope to hear from a ton of you very soon!!!

message 2: by Amrita (new)

Amrita Basu (dramrita) | 3 comments Hi Ashley I just mailed you with a few examples of my reviews. Do let me know.

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) Ashley wrote: "Hi all! My name is A. Fae, editor-in-chief/founder of Truth About Books by A. Fae. We are desperately seeking part-time reviewers for a very prolific blog. We have a plethora of genres we review th..."

Given that your post is six months old I'm not sure if your still interested. I know a couple of someone's who are interested in part-time review jobs in exchange for for the book and a plug (not sure what they mean by plug). If you have time will you let me know and I'll pass the information over to them. Heck, I might be interested myself. I love doing reviews for free books.

Until we meet again.