Addicted to YA discussion

Recommendations > Please help find this book!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by pommypoo (new)

pommypoo | 3 comments Its a teen romance novel. I think it involves the main guy being a demon or something. He has tattoos that come alive from his skin to protect/fight. One of the tattoos is a snake. The main girl is part demon too (I think). Please help find this book for me!

message 2: by morgan (new)

morgan (mh895) | 70 comments I might be wrong but the Mortal Instruments?

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ | 348 comments Yea I think your right Morgan. My friend has read that book thousands of times, and she described it the same. :]

message 4: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh (booksbyash) | 201 comments It might be the Infernal Devices. the main boy is a shadow hunter who fights demons while the main female is a warlock who is part demon, part angel. There are characters in the book who have a symbol of a snake eating itself (the Dark Sisters) so I think this series is a good fit. Its by Cassandra Clare

message 5: by Sharon (last edited Jun 28, 2016 08:38AM) (new)

Sharon T. | 10 comments Pommypoo wrote: "Its a teen romance novel. I think it involves the main guy being a demon or something. He has tattoos that come alive from his skin to protect/fight. One of the tattoos is a snake. The main girl is..."
Hi... I'm pretty sure you are referring to The Dark Elements series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. It's a trilogy and the books are titled 'Stone cold touch', 'White hot kiss' and the last book is titled 'Every Last Breath'. I hope this helps. Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 6: by pommypoo (new)

pommypoo | 3 comments Aww...no its not mortal instruments or the dark elements. But thank you for replying!
The main guy is a demon who has multiple tattoos and they can come off his skin. They're alive and can move around his body too.

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon T. | 10 comments Oh then... Sorry I couldn't be any more help. Was so sure cause the main guy in the dark elements had a tatoo of a snake, a dragon and 3 kittens. And the girl was half demon and half gargoyle. The storylones seemed so alike.

message 8: by pommypoo (new)

pommypoo | 3 comments Sharon wrote: "Oh then... Sorry I couldn't be any more help. Was so sure cause the main guy in the dark elements had a tatoo of a snake, a dragon and 3 kittens. And the girl was half demon and half gargoyle. The ..."

.........wait a minute! you described exactly what I was looking for lol! Are you sure its the dark elements series? I will reread it! Thank you so much! Sorry for saying that wasn't it before

message 9: by Sharon (new)

Sharon T. | 10 comments Pommypoo wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Oh then... Sorry I couldn't be any more help. Was so sure cause the main guy in the dark elements had a tatoo of a snake, a dragon and 3 kittens. And the girl was half demon and half..."
Oh no... It's cool. And yes, I'm sure its The Dark Element Series.