Adventure Reading discussion

Good Book on Navigation and Maritime Explorers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lutraa) Is Goodreads, AKA Amazon, now using this forum to push books that haven't even been published yet? Are we supposed to take a forum mod's word for it when the mod works for the publisher?

This site has become useless to readers like me who want objective reviews. If this kind of pre-publication ad is the new policy for this "discussion" group, have the honesty to admit it so I can unsubscribe.

message 3: by William (new)

William Graney | 99 comments Mod
Go ahead and unsubscribe if you want but the book has been published. I bought it from Powell's Portland and I have no association with the author or the publishing company. Instead of making ridiculous accusations against me maybe you could offer a topic of conversation or a book review instead.

message 4: by Florentina (new)

Florentina | 2 comments Hello, everybody! I just finished an amazing book adventure in the sea! The story is focused in an elderly couple that sails on... Well, I can say what... You have to figure it out! The only think is that the book has been released in Spanish, I think that there's not already an English version! But I totally recommend to all Spanish readers and lovers of Spanish writing!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 5: by William (new)

William Graney | 99 comments Mod
Please post if you hear of an English version being released.

message 6: by Florentina (new)

Florentina | 2 comments William wrote: "Please post if you hear of an English version being released." For sure William! I hope they translate the book because it's a beautiful story!