Skinny Gangly Kids / Outcasts BUT We're Fighters discussion

Moderators > Mod Declaration Form

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you have decided that you want to become a mod and ur application had been accepted by myself, please come here and make ur statement :D

I ________ do solemnly promise to abide by all the rules of this group and promise that I will remain as an active participant of this group to assist in anyway possible .
I __________ do accept that if I do not uphold the above, that this could mean being removed as a mod of this group.

I________accept all of the above conditions and still wish to be apart of the mod team

Thanks

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank u Coco :)

message 3: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) Can you please just say I did it? I can't copy paste stuff and I can't see any comments while I'm typing and if I go look then I have to start over.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha okay PG

I'll count ur comment as ur acceptance to the declaration :)

message 5: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) Thx! That just saved me like 20 min

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Marietta, do solemnly promise to abide by all the rules of this group and promise that I will remain as an active participant of this group to assist in anyway possible . (This may include stealing my boss's hats and other evil schemes)

I, Marietta, do accept that if I do not uphold the above, that this could mean being removed as a mod of this group. (But if this happens, I shall steal all the hats and never give them back hehe)

I, Marietta, accept all of the above conditions and still wish to be a part of the mod team

:)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha OHMEGOSH girl I love u so much *hugs* even if u do try and steal my hats hehehe

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha oh your hat I love you so much too sis :)
*hugs tightly*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha lols sis u really do have an obsession with my hats don't u? Hehehe xD *hugs soo tightly*

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, unfortunately yes. Lol *hugs back tightly*

message 11: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) , The Potato Head Mod (last edited Jun 22, 2016 08:28AM) (new)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 683 comments Mod
I Tyler do solemnly promise to abide by all the rules of this group and promise that I will remain as an active participant of this group to assist in anyway possible .

I Tyler do accept that if I do not uphold the above, that this could mean being removed as a mod of this group.

I Tyler accept all of the above conditions and still wish to be apart of the mod team

(view spoiler)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank u owls :) hehe and that was a good addition to ur declaration as well hehe xD

message 13: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) , The Potato Head Mod (new)

Your welcome K I could only say 2nd though or you might destroy me lol jk

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha learning fast hehe xD but u make me out to sound like a mean master *pouts* I wouldn't destroy per say just correct u :P

message 15: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) , The Potato Head Mod (new)

XD *hugs* Your not mean

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

*hugs back* no I is not thank u for clarifying that xD

message 17: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) , The Potato Head Mod (new)

you are quite welcome :)

message 18: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) , The Potato Head Mod (new)

I can get it put up for you

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Dw owls I'll just count my brothers comment as his statement :)

message 20: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) , The Potato Head Mod (new)

Ok :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks though :)