Challenge Corner discussion

Books For Review > Blink 1 by C B Stone->OPEN

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.P. (last edited Jul 02, 2016 07:21AM) (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments C B Stone is offering copies of her short story Blink 1: Rebel Minds in exchange for honest reviews. If interested please comment with your preferred format and email address (or message me your email, if you prefer).

For those who read Blink 1 and would like a copy of the sequel, it will also be available for review.

Formats: Mobi, Epub

The Blurb
Aria Grace has always been a rebel. Well… maybe more like a silent rebel. Okay, okay, perhaps that’s not really a thing. But still, she’s totally a rebel in her head. Until she meets gorgeous Wisdom and decides to let the rebel in her out to play, at least for a little while. Then the unthinkable happens, leaving Aria’s mind spinning. If her sister is to be believed, Wisdom was only a fiction of her imagination. A beautiful, fleeting dream. So fleeting, that if you blinked, you might fool yourself into thinking it never happened. That he never happened. But Aria knows better. Wisdom wasn’t a dream.

Participants:
Kaylin
Edward

message 2: by Kaylin (last edited Jun 25, 2016 11:15AM) (new)

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) I'm interested in this and will message you my email. :)

My preferred format is Epub.

message 3: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Great! I'll put you on the list.

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Davies | 31 comments Me again.

message 5: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Author contacted with Edward's info, waiting for your email address, Kaylin. Just messaged you.

message 6: by Kaylin (new)

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) Just finished this, writing my review now.

Is it still possible to get a copy of the sequel?

message 7: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Yes. Throughout the month.

message 8: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Yes, Kaylin. I can let her know that you would like the sequel. Did you enjoy it?