The Official Darynda Jones Fan Group discussion

The Curse of Tenth Grave (Charley Davidson, #10)
This topic is about The Curse of Tenth Grave
THE CURSE OF TENTH GRAVE > COUNTDOWN TO THE CURSE OF TENTH GRAVE IS ON!!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 2 comments Mod
Hi everyone!

I just shared 9 countdown images with our favorite quotes from the Charlie Davidson series-- if you navigate to the "images" section of the group, you can see and share them on social media!

How excited are you for THE CURSE OF TENTH GRAVE?!

Betül (gemiinii) | 16 comments Will share it on my book blog on FB & Instagram! I am SUPER excited!! :D

Kira | 15 comments VERY.

Ines (slayraa) | 11 comments A lot! :)

Shardallinee | 48 comments I love all of these quotes! Can't wait to get my hands on the Curse of the Tenth Grave!

OTHELLA - MICHELE | 18 comments I'm EXTREMELY excited!

Linda Parish | 78 comments I can't wait. I'm electronically challenged but I'm attempting to find the images you mentioned.

message 8: by Angie (new) - added it

Angie Bee | 50 comments Je suis prest. I am ready!❤️❤️❤️

Linda Parish | 78 comments Ok. Finding the images is apparently beyond my capabilities. Can someone please give me simple directions?

message 10: by Kyra (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kyra | 25 comments Did anyone read the excerpt from last week?

message 11: by Tgt (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tgt | 22 comments Lori, don't feel bad. I'm right there with you.

I thought today was the 28th, and I was so disappointed when I didn't see my book in my Nook library. Whew! It's just 6/27! That was scary.

Linda Parish | 78 comments That bites it. Looking forward to your book and having to wait another day.

Linda Parish | 78 comments I have to wait until tomorrow for mine to even ship.

message 14: by Pat (new) - added it

Pat | 3 comments Like Lori, I'm electronically challenged.

Linda Parish | 78 comments Okay ladies I guess the 3 of us will be forced to use our imaginations. What a hardship lol

Melinda (retiredhsmom) | 13 comments Lori wrote: "I can't wait. I'm electronically challenged but I'm attempting to find the images you mentioned."

If you scroll up, you will set a bunch of menu links on the right. Click on Photos. I'll try to link it, but I'm not sure if will work.

https://www.goodreads.com/photo/group...

Linda Parish | 78 comments Thank you so much RetiredHsMom. The link worked. I have got to learn how to do this stuff. Did you see the link ladies? She was kind enough to help us out.

Melinda (retiredhsmom) | 13 comments Lori wrote: "Thank you so much RetiredHsMom. The link worked. "

Glad I was able to help :)