2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Angels Flight (Harry Bosch, #6; Harry Bosch Universe, #7)
This topic is about Angels Flight
Angels Flight > Question R

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
Any other comments about the story? Your overall opinion?

message 2: by Charlene (last edited Jun 20, 2016 04:59PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I will be interested to see whether the woman (Carla) who takes over the law practice of Elias (suing the police department), will appear in future books. I ended up liking the tentative alliance she brokered with Harry.

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments This was my favorite story in the series so far. (They just keep getting better.) I liked how we not only had to figure out who killed Elias, but we also had to step back to the older kidnapping and death of Stacy Kincaid.

It never dawned on me that Chastain might be behind Elias' murder. I love when an author can catch me totally flat-footed.

Did anyone notice the little advertisement Michael Connelly added to the book about the Clint Eastwood movie "Blood Works"? Harry noticed the movie sign and said he knew the cop (Terry McCaleb) that the film was based on. I saw the movie a couple of years ago so I can't wait to read the book.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Missed that reference, Robin. Was it a Dirty Harry movie, or other?

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments "Blood Works" is a Michael Connelly book that was made into a movie starring Clint Eastwood. I stumbled across it one day when I was looking for something to watch on TV. It's the first book in the Terry McCaleb series. I believe it's the next book on our list since the Terry McCaleb series ties into the Bosch series.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Oh, good. Thanks, Robin.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Much better than the last book.

The Blood Work reference was so clever, Robin :0)
It's a good movie.