2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Angels Flight (Harry Bosch, #6; Harry Bosch Universe, #7)
This topic is about Angels Flight
Angels Flight > Question P

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Harry had to accept that Frankie's death would remain a suicide and Chastain's murders attributed to him. Your thoughts?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I said earlier that I lost a lot of respect for Irving and those who thought or acted as he did, to save face.

I thought at the end of this story that we may find Harry's next stories different from these earlier books. July will be another interesting reading month :)

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments If Harry had brought the information about Chastain to Irving's attention, Irving would have swept it aside and said what's done is done. He probably would have threatened Harry about keeping his mouth shut or lose his job.

I'm surprised Harry didn't try going to the media with some of the information that he found instead of confronting Chastain with it.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Interesting point, Robin. Maybe Harry has that card tucked away for the future.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments It's similar to the Cal case from book #2. He had to be happy with the knowledge that a crime boss was in Cal's grave and here is must be satisfied that Chastain got what he deserved.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Harry won't forget Irving's role here. He'll bide his time.