2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Angels Flight (Harry Bosch, #6; Harry Bosch Universe, #7)
This topic is about Angels Flight
Angels Flight > Question M

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
Harry was shaken to his core when Frankie revealed his role in the torture of Michael Harris. Why do you think this revelation hit him so hard?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments My take is that Harry was distraught that someone he trusted implicitly could do such a thing.

He was already hit hard that Eleanor was pursuing her vice so that this was a real disillusionment.

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments I believe Harry thought he knew Frankie inside and out since they had been partners. He was just shocked that he could be so wrong about someone.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Harry was disillusioned because he had such faith in Frankie after all of their cases and close calls together.

I think Harry saw a kindred spirit in Frankie and was crushed when he revealed failure. Something inside of him died...the last of the good guys.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Jonetta wrote: "the last of the good guys. ."

Yes, not only does Harry feel even more alone now but he must inevitably wonder if he will also reach that tipping point.

I thought he was looking inward, too, with that exact question.