2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Angels Flight (Harry Bosch, #6; Harry Bosch Universe, #7)
This topic is about Angels Flight
Angels Flight > Question F

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
In the background of the case is the murder of Stacy Kincaid. Were you convinced of Harris' guilt or neutral at this point? Did you pick up on any strangeness during Harry's first interview with her parents and their security guy, Richter?

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments I kind of guessed that Harris hadn't kidnapped Stacy Kincaid. I'm not sure why I felt that way.

Harry's interview with the Kincaids and Richter was strange. Why would they invite their security guy to an interview with the cops? Why was Mrs. Kincaid staring at the floor the whole time? Of course, Harry picked up on it and got her alone the next day.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I agree, Robin. Good question, Jonetta.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I never thought Harris was guilty (although he was an asshole).

Richter gave me the creeps from the start. Like Robin, he seemed out of place there and his comment that Kate Kincaid didn't drive the Volvo was weird...

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Harris was a jerk but too many things didn't add up and that was fairly clear early on.

I agree with Robin and Lauren. I remember being startled when I learned Kincaid was the stepfather who did all the talking. My antenna was raised at this point. Richter had no business being in that interview.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Yes, Richter (in a normal role) would not have a place at the discussion, but would have been called in when the police wanted to look at security issues only.