2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Angels Flight (Harry Bosch, #6; Harry Bosch Universe, #7)
This topic is about Angels Flight
Angels Flight > Question A

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7626 comments Mod
Didn't take long for Harry's marriage to hit the skids. Anyone surprised? What is up with Eleanor?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I was certainly hoping he would have a happy marriage, for longer than a year. He loves Eleanor, but she seems to be addicted to gambling and has chosen to pursue that apart from her marriage.

I'm very sorry for Harry and hope he gets some lasting happiness. He doesn't seem like the James Bond kind of guy to me.

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments I certainly thought it would last longer than it did. I feel bad for Harry.

I'd hoped but deep down, didn't think they'd make it. Even Harry can't save her.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I never thought they would go the distance.

I actually have more respect for Eleanor - she doesn't love Harry the way that he loves her and at least she is letting him go so that he can find someone who will love him completely.

I appreciated how she didn't string him along.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Jonetta wrote: "I appreciated how she didn't string him along."

Me too!
This whole thing was relatively angst free, which I was very grateful for.

That's so true. It was a very adult separation.