۱۹۸۴ ۱۹۸۴ discussion

what would happen to you if you were in 101 room

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Me (new) - rated it 5 stars

Me what would happen to YOU if you were in that room ?
what is your fear ? what do you scare about most ?!!

message 2: by Feliks (last edited Jun 22, 2016 10:05AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Feliks snakes, rats, insects, flesh-eating bacteria, IRS audits, political speeches, airheads, ninnies, biaches, bad breath, BO, tv-talk-show hosts, blue-haired old ladies, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Snoop Dog, Pitbull, Fifty Cent, Kanye West, Richard Simmons, anyone with their fat hairy ass cheeks sliding out from too-tight Speedos at the beach, any men with sideburns and comb-over haircuts, anyone with a speech impediment or a lisp, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, any wailing infant or any kid in general, any assh*le with a iPhone or iPad, any 'Game-of-Thrones' fan, any Harry Potter fan, any 'Walking Dead' fan....this list could go on and on and on...

Laura Guilbault Bees and wasps; I have a phobia of them.

message 4: by FerencziBori (last edited Jul 20, 2016 09:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

FerencziBori Finality; I would see a person dying - and he didn' t do what he wanted for a whole life, and I would feel he wants to do more, but he just can' t - it' s over and I' m watching it.
There are no next moments for him.
Why?

Laura Guilbault FerencziBori wrote: "Finality; I would see a person dying - and he didn' t do what he wanted for a whole life, and I would feel he wants to do more, but he just can' t - it' s over and I' m watching it.
There are no n..."

Wouldn't it be scarier to actually be that person?

Stenedria spiders (all kinds) and Ghostface (from the Scream films)

FerencziBori Laura wrote: "FerencziBori wrote: "Finality; I would see a person dying - and he didn' t do what he wanted for a whole life, and I would feel he wants to do more, but he just can' t - it' s over and I' m watchin..."

That' s the point, no.

Rose There would be bats flying around the room. And landing in my hair. Oh my gosh, I'm about ready to scream thinking about it!

Lujain Tayeb For me, it would be absolute darkness while I'm aware of being alone, but certain of the presence of someone of something. as someone who is terrefied from the dark, this will slowly kill me. the fear of what coming next.

Dante Gallo Someone breaking the spine on my paperback books...

Tanima I'm really afraid of heights! Room 101 would probably be a simulation on top of a really tall building. I would be at the top getting dizzy and nauseous, ready to fall.

Dante Gallo ThrashTank wrote: "Dante wrote: "Someone breaking the spine on my paperback books..."

Damn, really? Sounds like a terrible fear. Not because it's irrational, but because that happens so fucking often. I only read pa..."

I handle my paperbacks like they were a newborn baby... And I don't even let my own mother read or even touch them. (Yes i'm irrationally overprotective of my books)

Isabela Oliveira I have many fears ... dark, tall, some nasty bugs, but my main fear is death. Know the pain of death, how does it feel to die, and especially what comes after death.

message 14: by Darran (last edited Nov 08, 2016 02:27PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Darran Feliks wrote: "snakes, rats, insects, flesh-eating bacteria, IRS audits, political speeches, airheads, ninnies, biaches, bad breath, BO, tv-talk-show hosts, blue-haired old ladies, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, DJ Ja..."

Sounds like it would be pretty crowded in your room 101. You would hardly be able to see anything. Either that or you would have to have a very big room!

I can't think of anything that troubles me at all sufficiently enough to even...
Wait a minute, having to watch children suffer.

message 15: by Ben (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ben Just pain. You know, excruciating, unrelenting pain. Maybe with some sort of drug or device that kept me from passing out. Boring answer but that's my 101.

Julia Being alone in a locked darkened room with the sounds of people whispers nearby but the only thing I can make out from the quiet conversation is my name.

Zdenko Galic Exactly the same thing with rats.

message 18: by M.E. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.E. Wise I think my episode would start with the prior knowledge or hint of prior knowledge to room 101. The psychological element would cause some subconscious reaction and reveal some inner turmoil. Not knowing what that is is the truly unsettling thought. What do I hide? Is there an internal, conspiratorial fear lurking around inside of me that will unravel me?

Lacey I think mine would be more of a feeling than anything else. The feeling of full on fear, fear without a known reason. Perhaps my image would be my only visual so that I was forced to watch my face contort in anxiety and horror. A bonus would be I would also be without a voice to express my fear, and unable to move. Just fearful thoughts on repeat with no cause and no foreseen stop.

message 20: by Foad (new) - rated it 5 stars

Foad me sitting on a chair , in front of a mirror , and getting a year older every hour

Robert Rubenstein I was in room 101. It was a tupperware party, attended by twenty-seven women. Unlike Julia, from 1984, I would love to be in a female locker room. She detested that.
But at this party, the women surrounded my dreams, and I was held in bondage beyond male endurance. One young sex worker told me, "Go with the flow."
She had a heavy Russian or German, or Hungarian accent. Thank the Lord, I was able to fend them off, eventually.Thrilling Times

Sarah I don't know what my room 101 would be. The times I find myself most terrified is when I hear the barking of a dog (mild cynaphobia), and when I'm in the dark and unsure whether or not I'm alone.

Bihag Dave Fear and anticipation. They wouldn't even have to torture me. Just almost begin and I'll give up. The fear of pain is overwhelming.

Dhiambi honestly... getting raped

Mario Guzman If I were in the 101 room, I think the worst thing that could happen to me is to feel pain. I really do not deal with pain well. Just thinking about having the feeling of pain scares me due to me not getting hurt that much.

Peter Hall A sealed room with someone vaping and it's really hot and humid.

message 27: by Binh (last edited Jul 27, 2018 06:33PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Binh Room 101 would have to be interiorly designed. I would stand in a room with its walls, ceiling and flooring painted and decorated with holes clustered together. I have trypophobia, so just the thought of such image is enough to make me nauseous.

Isaac Galeno Some of the stuff that would be in Room 101 would be the colors black and white. It sounds very weird and dumb but just the though of seeing black and white with a sharp texture makes me scared. It is weird but those two colors together in a static way makes my stomach mix. It is just like when the TV sometimes goes black and white.

message 29: by Ji (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ji Personally, it would be in a dark room with no sound, and I would have to wait and anticipate what would jump out at me. Whether it be a carcass or something else, I would be left to imagine the worst. I feel like imagination would do more effect than the object being directly there in front of you.

Diana Bata If I was in Room 101 I would be in a very dark room filled with very cold water. I would try my hard to float or to at least swim but because I don't know I would fail and drown. Slowly I would start panicking and trying to find an escape and once again I would fail. I am so afraid of water since I don't know how to swim as well of dark rooms.

message 31: by Lizbeth (new) - added it

Lizbeth Cruz If I were in Room 101 I know that I will freak out. My greatest fear will be the rats because I am scared of them and I just don't like the way that they look.

message 32: by Yurem (new) - added it

Yurem Galan If I was in room 101 I would probably be a simulation of lightning I have the biggest fear of that and also spiders.

Fithi Ghirmai Spiders. especially those tiny ones, I hate them.