Weekly Short Stories Contest and Company! discussion

For Moderators > How to Post New Contests

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 5334 comments And uncheck the 'mark this topic important' box from the previous week or they will stop being listed consecutively after a few weeks.

message 2: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 5334 comments I know you are ;-)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryan wrote: "And uncheck the 'mark this topic important' box from the previous week or they will stop being listed consecutively after a few weeks."

I've never done this, lol!

message 4: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 5334 comments I know that, too ;-)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, thank you for letting me know, at least I'll have a chance to do that before stepping down next week, lol!

Wow, I can't believe that I didn't know that for almost three years. This is quite difficult to accept hahaha

message 6: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 5334 comments I never said anything...just fixed it week...after week...after week...after.... Lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol! Thank you, Al and Ryan for the support. It has been a pleasure working with you both :D

message 8: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lyonessrampant) | 2867 comments Haha, yeah, I remember when I used to fix it for you guys. XD

message 9: by C. J., Atm Seeker in the "Lin Kuei" (new)

C. J. Scurria (goodreadscomcj_scurria) | 4214 comments A wrote: "Ryan, He-Who-Knows-All. You sure you don't want to take over the ship? ;]"

Not if I have anything to say for it. (Brings out sword) On Guard!!!

;)

message 10: by M (new)

M | 11011 comments Fun for everyone but his opponent . . .

message 11: by C. J., Atm Seeker in the "Lin Kuei" (last edited Jun 26, 2016 12:58PM) (new)

C. J. Scurria (goodreadscomcj_scurria) | 4214 comments M wrote: "Fun for everyone but his opponent . . ."

You got it! I was about to say to Al, "Yeah it'd be fun to watch but I'd probably die." lol!

message 12: by C. J., Atm Seeker in the "Lin Kuei" (new)

C. J. Scurria (goodreadscomcj_scurria) | 4214 comments ----
I hope to if I can post the next one but I've got a problem. Since I live in the East Coast, would it matter if it was technically the first day to post it? I think the people who made this site are in the west and I've been trying to see when this site considers it the next day (it is about 3 in morning I think, or later since I haven't tried it in so long!).