✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Noelle & Amber

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Here we are. So did you have any ideas as to how you wanted them to get together?

message 2: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments I have a few ideas but I need to know what age group we're gonna do before I start spouting them.

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Oh I don't really mind what age group.

message 4: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Okay then.

• Two older brothers fall in love as they begin to spend more time with each other after they had drifted apart subsequently following them graduating high school.
• A teenage boy has been in love with his brother all throughout high school but doesn't now what to do. He's afraid if he approaches his brother, he will push him away but he needs to know what will happen.
•Two older twin brothers don't know that they are brothers. They were separated at birth and never leaned that they had a twin. Both men meet at a bar one night and find themselves greatly attracted to one another. But what will they do upon learning that they are brothers?

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments I'm sorry my notifications suck. I like the second idea.

message 6: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments It's fine. :) Okay. Who would you like to be?

message 7: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments ??

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Id like to be the one that doesn't have a crush. Sorry like I said my notifications barely ever work.

message 9: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments It's alright. I'll just repost every now and then.
That's fine with me. Would you mind him being the older brother?

message 10: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Yeah sure that's fine.

message 11: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Alright then. Characters then? I'll have mine up soon. Oh. Don't worry about a last name.

message 12: by Xavier (last edited Jun 22, 2016 01:32PM) (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Name: Nicholas Matthew Blackwell
Nickname: Nick, Nikki
Sexuality: Homosexual ~Closet~

Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Pale Blue
Height: 5'8"
Makings: None but wears glasses occasionally

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments
https://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...

Name: Ezekiel Alexander Blackwell

Nicknames: Zeke, whatever your character wants

[image error]
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Sexuality: Openly bisexual

Appearance:

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'0
Markings:
A couple tattoos that I'll post once I find pictures

https://66.media.tumblr.com/acbc4bb38...

message 14: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments I like him. :)
Who to start?

message 15: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Can you please? I probably won't be able to reply for a while

message 16: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments That's fine. Give me a minute.

message 17: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Okay

message 18: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Sorry. I had things to do and I have youth group very soon. I'll be back in a few hours and I'll post then.

message 19: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Okay that's fine

message 21: by Xavier (last edited Jun 22, 2016 06:24PM) (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nicholas sat on the wooden deck and covered a portion of their backyard, books and notes scattered around him as he attempted to study. He wasn't making much progress as Ezekiel and a few of his friends were tossing around a football, laughing, and in general, just being loud. Sure, he could go back up to his bedroom, put in a pair of headphones and have the material memorized by the end of the evening. But he didn't. Nick loved watching Zeke. He was strong and confident and attractive. Ezekiel was his favorite person in the world. In fact, Nick loved him.

Nicholas loved Zeke, like legitimately loved Zeke. He didn't love him as a brother, he loved him as someone was had a major crush on. Nick knew it was wrong but he had been in love with him since Ezekiel had started high school but not once had Nick said word one about. Why? Because he was afraid of losing Zeke, in a sense. Nick didn't want Zeke to push him away and never talk to him again, that was his worst nightmare. Therefore, Nicholas kept the fact that he was in love with his brother to himself.

message 22: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments :)

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Zeke had needed this. The laughing and having fun. Lately he had been distracted and stressed. With the end of his high school football career coming close he knew now was the time they started handing out scholarships. If he didn't get one for football he sure as heck hoped he got one for soccer. Between being quarterback and team captain he had to have something going for him, right? He'd decided he would prefer to play soccer. Football had been pushed onto him by his friends and he just happened to like it, but he had been playing soccer since he was six.

Ezekiel's eyes trailed over to Nicholas with his studying material all around him. That was something Zeke had always envied about his brother. The kid was smart. Zeke wasn't dumb by any means but it was a struggle for him. "I'll be back," he said to the guys and jogged over to his brother. He smelled like sun on skin and sunscreen combined. He was tan from the summer and seemed to be still darkening with how much time he spent outside. "Hey," he said to Nick once he was a close enough distance. "Want to take a break and come toss the ball around with us?" he asked and gave the younger teen a bright smile.

message 24: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nick raised a brow at Zeke's offer then shook his head. "No thanks. I'm good," he replied but returned his brother's smile. Nick could hear his heart beating faster in his ear. You'd think having lived with Ezekiel his whole life, him smiling at Nick wouldn't cause him any problems but it did. He didn't mind, so long as Zeke didn't notice. "You just keep playing without me," Nicholas said as if his friends cared whether or not he played. They didn't, he knew that but he pretended as if they did. Nick dropped his head and made it seem as if he was looking the papers in front of him but really he was waiting for Zeke to go back to his friends.

This is where Nicholas found his most challenging obstacle: his decidedly lacking amount of courage. Had he actually summed up what courage was necessary, Nick was sure he would have settled it by now. But he didn't have the courage at that moment and his fear, his completely rational fear, of Zeke no longer wanting anything to do with him scared him enough to keep him from doing it. But Zeke was going to college soon and Nick had a feeling that day would arrive faster than he would like. He needed to do it and at least get it over with so he could get past his pain before school started again for his junior year.

message 25: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments "Nick," Ezekiel groaned. He sat next to his brother and fell across Nick's lap, crushing the books and papers under his body. "I want to spend time with my brother. I won't be around forever, you know," he grinned, looking up at Nick. He playfully let his fist tap Nick's cheek before he sat up. "But if you insist in staying here then so be it," Zeke spoke as he got up to his feet. "Heads!" he heard. He turned and caught a ball thrown at him. "Just join us if you want to," Zeke smiled down at Nick before running back over to his friends.

He threw the ball back at the friend that had thrown it to him and laughed when he nailed the teen in the back. Soon he was in a wrestling match that he was losing since he hadn't taken up wrestling in his past sports. Baseball and basketball he had dabbled in but never once wrestling.

message 26: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nick let out an ungodly shriek when Ezekiel fell across his lap, crushing his papers and notebooks. He sighed when Zeke his reasoning but he knew his brother was aware he didn't like football. Not was he any good at it. Nick watched him go briefly before trying to fix his papers. He always felt so guilty for not doing something every time Zeke brought up him leaving considering they all knew was going to get some sort of sport scholarship and take that to go to college with.

Nicholas frowned to himself. He didn't want Zeke to leave but he knew it was inevitable. There was nothing he could do about it. Nick began to gather all his papers and books and took them inside. He was going to tell Zeke. At this point, he didn't have much to lose. Only his relationship with his brother. Nick went up to his room and say on his bed, putting his face in his hands. How was he going to do this?

((I have a request. When Nick tells Zeke he loves him, could you make it so Zeke thinks he means sibling love. Like normal? Otherwise, his reaction to whether or not he takes it well is up to you. :D))

message 27: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Zeke's eyes saddened when he watched his brother go. We don't have much time, Nick, he thought. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he was thrown to the ground. His thoughts had made him forget he was brawling. After a while longer some of his friends called their girlfriends who brought friends and there was a small get together in the backyard. Zeke ended up with his arm around a girl, both of them laughing from a joke someone had told.

They were sitting around a fire in the backyard, talking late into the night until everyone cleared out and he wandered into the house. He was tired and found his way to his room, stripping his shirt as he walked down the hall. Usually he showered at night but it would have to be a morning event this time. He looked to his brother's room, wondering if he had kept Nick up and hoping he hadn't. Then he wondered if it was him and his friends keeping him awake or if his brother would have stayed up studying all night. But he couldn't tell if the light was on or not.

((Yeah I can do that. I think I was going to request something as well but I just can't remember now .-.))

message 28: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nicholas had studied for a while longer before he heard a bunch of Zeke's friends come over and knew it was pointless to try and wait for him. He would be out there for hours. With his mind racing, Nick went downstairs to watch Tv, ending up falling asleep on the couch. He woke to the sounds of Zeke making his in and upstairs. He looked at the time and groaned. He didn't want to get up but he knew he had to get to bed. Nick hauled himself off of the couch and padded upstairs, almost running into Zeke. His brother seemed to just be staring at his door. He'd left the light on.

"Zeke, hey. You okay?" Nicholas asked him, looking up at him with a worried expression. Zeke looked tired and he wanted to make sure he actually got to bed instead of collapsing on the floor as it seemed like was inevitable at the moment. Nick began giving him gentle shoves towards his own room. "Zeke, you really should go to bed," Nick advised.

message 29: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments "I'm fine, Nick. I just wanted to make sure we didn't keep you up. But obviously that wasn't a problem," Zeke grinned and ruffled his brothers hair. "Sleep well," he spoke and went to his room like his brother had been pushing him to do. He tossed his shirt in the corner of his room and crawled into bed after his jeans followed. Almost instantly the teen was sleeping. Social events always tired him out, especially when they lasted this late.

When he woke up in the morning he groaned and slammed his hand down on his alarm. Slowly Zeke pushed himself up then crawled out of bed. Like a zombie he walked clumsily to the bathroom, stopping at the hall closet to grab a towel, then starting the shower and jumping in. The water helped wake him up and he had really needed that.

message 30: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nicholas watched Zeke disappear into his room, biting his lip. He almost called out to Zeke so he could tell him but he decided against it. He sighed and clenched his fists, going into his own bedroom. Nick changed into his pajamas and climbed into bed, lying there for a few hours as his mind raced. He finally fell asleep only a few hours before they had to get up for school. No matter what happened tomorrow, he was going to tell Zeke.

Nick rolled over in his bed as his alarm went off and he fumbled to turn it off. He sighed and sat up in bed, scrubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Nick felt like he was going to be sick but he needed to do it. If he didn't, he never would. He slid out of bed and threw on some clothes, making his way downstairs. He didn't have to worry about waking anyone as their parents were at a business conference that their dad had needed to attend. Nick could hear Zeke taking a shower as he made his breakfast.

message 31: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Zeke ran down stairs after his shower with his towel wrapped around his waist. "Be ready to go in ten," he said as he grabbed an apple and ran back upstairs. He took bites of his apple as he pulled clothes on. And once he was dressed he tossed his apple core and brushed his teeth before barreling back down the steps. He snatched up his backpack and grabbed his discarded hat from the previous day. "Come on brother," he spoke after picking up his keys and heading out the door.

Usually he wasn't late in the mornings but he had forgotten to set his alarm with enough time to shower and didn't realize until he had been standing under the water half dead for fifteen minutes. He was in the driver's seat, fingers drumming along to a song that he liked as he waited for his brother.

message 32: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nick looked up as Zeke came running into the kitchen. He nodded and scarfed down his food. Nick grabbed his bag and ran outside, slamming the front door behind him. He threw his bag on the car floor and hopped in the passenger seat. He sighed and buckled himself up. "I'm ready," he said, both to himself and Zeke. Nick's heart was racing, and it wasn't just from having to rush. He twisted his hands as he stared out the window. He was going to throw up.

Finally, Nick turned to Zeke. "Zeke... I need to tell you something," he said nervously. Could he do it? Should he just tell him something random or really saw what he wanted to? This was going to kill him. Telling his only brother, only sibling, that he was in love with him was not natural but he was. Their parents had seemed to think he was Asexual because he had never dated any boys or girls but he wasn't. He was in love with his older brother.

message 33: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Ezekiel pulled out of the driveway as soon as Nick was in the car. "Yeah? What is it little bro?" he asked with his eyes focused on the road, but then flashed them to his brother and gave him a small smile. He took a hand off the wheel and gave Nick's shoulder a pat after seeing how nervous he was. He returned the hand and when they came to a red light Zeke gave his attention to Nick.

"You look pale. Are you sick? Do you want me to take you back and phone the school as dad?" Zeke asked. He remembered when he was a kid he tried calling the school as their mom and failed. They ended up calling their mom and she found him real quick what he was up to. But he hadn't been sick. He just hadn't wanted to go to school.

message 34: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nick's mouth refused to function. He had the perfect opportunity to tell him but he couldn't articulate his thoughts. When Zeke asked if he needed to call in as their dad, he shook his head and forced the words from his mouth. "No, I'm okay. I just... I'm afraid to tell you this," Nick whispered, glancing over at Zeke. He wrung his hands and gripped them tightly.

"Zeke, I love you," Nick blurted then regretted it. He couldn't take those words back. How would Zeke react? He glanced over at Zeke and bit his lip until he tasted blood. Nick anxiously wiped it away with his tongue and looked down at the car floor. "I'm sorry," he whispered, not even thinking how Zeke might mistake what he had just said as a brotherly, family love. Not being truly in love with him.

message 35: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Zeke watched his brother intently, the concern on his face. He was thinking maybe Nick had realized his sexuality and was afraid to say something. Which would be ridiculous since Zeke had come out freshman year and since had dated girls and guys. He ruled that out quickly, knowing it would be ridiculous for him to be scared of that. But what Nick said wasn't what Zeke had expected.

He actually laughed. It was a soft laugh but a laugh at that. "That's all? You had me scared Nick. I love you too," he smiled. He pulled into the school and parked in the spot he always did. "Don't be afraid of brotherly love. You've gotta get it while you can," he chuckled.

message 36: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nick frowned and he shook his head. No. That's not what he meant. Now he was just too frustrated to get nervous about telling him what had actually meant. He should have clarified in the first place. "No, Zeke, that's not what... That's not what I meant," Nicholas said, looking up at his brother. This was it. He had one more chance to change his mind. He reached out and grabbed the sleeve of Zeke's short so he could leave. Not that Nick could really stop him.

"Zeke, I love you," Nick said, his eyes searching Zeke's face. He hoped it didn't seem like he was joking. Zeke just laughing at him when Nick had made it clear what he meant would be nearly as bad as his brother pushing him away like he was some sort of poison.

message 37: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Zeke looked at his brother for a moment, looking over his face and seeing that he meant it, and he really really meant it. He didn't really know what to say. Nick was his brother. He didn't understand how the younger teen could have feelings other than brotherly ones. He took a deep breath and ran his hand through his hair.

"Okay," he said after a moment. "Okay," he said again, letting out a heavy breath. "I don't really know how to process that. But don't worry. We can figure this out together. I don't feel the same way Nick. I'm sorry but I don't. But maybe we can figure out what you see in me and we can find out how to find those features in other people. Or.. I don't know yet. But we'll figure it out," he nodded.

message 38: by Xavier (last edited Jun 27, 2016 07:38AM) (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nick released Zeke's shirt and gave a weak nod. Maybe he did wish Zeke had just pushed him away. It would be better than this. Nick knew that there was no one else he could love. Not like Zeke. He felt a tear slip down his face and he hastily wiped it away as he looked out the window. Nick was probably just a freak to him now. Falling in love with your own brother, who does that happen to?

Nick couldn't be in the car anymore. He quickly unbuckled himself and practically leaped out of the car, slamming the door. He shouldn't have said it. He shouldn't have. Nick should have just continued on as if nothing was wrong but he didn't. No, he had to tell him and just create another myriad of problems for himself.

message 39: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments ((I have two ideas.
One. So what if, they've all gone to move Zeke into his college dorm and Nick kisses him because it's the last chance he's got and maybe it makes Zeke think about it all. If he actually really did not love him like that or ya know, had he been lying to himself about it?

Two. After that when Zeke had been away at college for a while, he comes back for fall break or something and sees that Nick is "dating" someone and he confronts him about because he thought Nick would always love him and blah blah blah and maybe Zeke for once and all finally realizes he loves his brother.
I don't know. They're just ideas.))

message 40: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Zeke sighed when Nick hastily got out of the car. He sat for a moment and raked his fingers through his hair. "Nick..." he whispered and pulled himself out of the car. He jogged to catch up to his little brother and when he reached him he grabbed his arm. "Nick it's okay. I know you're probably embarrassed but I promise it's okay," he spoke.

The look on Ezekiel's face was one of concern. He really didn't want his brother to feel bad about it. He was sure he was crushed and didn't want him thinking he thought bad about him. He wasn't sure how it happened but love was odd so he didn't completely dismiss that it wasn't possible for Nick to love him. But maybe it was actually an admiring thing? No. Zeke knew that wasn't it. His brother definitely loved him.

message 41: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments ((Well I kind of figured that they would end up drifting a little bit because of this. Maybe Nick avoids Zeke because he's embarrassed. And because they aren't talking Zeke starts to miss him and realize that he feels the same as his brother but never realized it before.))

message 42: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nick pulled his arm from Zeke's hand and wiped his face of tears. He shook his head. "It's not okay, Zeke. Embarrassed doesn't even touch how I feel. And I'm sorry but you don't understand. Four years, Zeke. Four years of wondering if I was crazy and telling myself I was better off not saying anything. Four years of knowing that what I wanted was so beyond wrong, that I should get some sort of help. I've been trying to prepare myself for your ultimate rejection for years but it doesn't change a thing," Nick went on. He loved Zeke more than anything but he wasn't going to let him say it was okay. It wasn't, not to Nick

Nick looked away and shoved his hands in his pockets. "It hurts and it probably will for years but please don't just stand here and tell me it's okay," Nick said to his brother, his voice falling to a whisper at the end. He knew that this was going to take years to heal and he was just going to continue to avoid his parents attempts to talk to him about his nonexistent love life. There was a reason. He just didn't feel like telling his parents then... or ever.

message 43: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments ((Okay yeah. That makes more sense. My mind was just racing with ideas and I had to get them out. Yeah, that works.))

message 44: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Zeke's eyes saddened. "Nick I'm sorry," he murmured. He turned and walked away, his sadness present even in his walking. He went back to his car and picked up his back pack. After throwing it over his shoulder he headed into their school. His eyes were focused on the ground, obviously distraught and distracted.

As he walked to his first period he had a few people ask him what was wrong but he only shook his head. He didn't say much the rest of the day. Mostly he was silent and didn't pay attention at all in class. While his friends played football at lunch he sat alone on a bench outside, staring off distantly. All he could think about was his conversation with his brother previously. He felt awful. He sighed and tugged at the ends of his hair.

message 45: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nick watched his brother walk away, grinding his teeth together. As soon as Zeke was gone, he broke down. Nick fell to his knees on the ground, not caring about how the loose gravel dig into his skin. He wrapped his arms around himself and leaned forward as sob wracked his body. What was he supposed to do? Tell him it was okay. Nick loved Zeke more than he could express and his rejection, while wholly expected, hurt more than anything.

Nick didn't bother making it to class in time and found himself late to his class by a half hour. Unlike Zeke, Nick got snippy when he was upset about something. By the end of the day it was fairly well known around the school that something was wrong with the Blackwell brothers. Nick shrugged off everyone who tried to ask him what was wrong and resolved to ride the bus home that evening.

message 46: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Zeke waited by his car for a long time for Nick to come. He looked at his phone, not even a text. He went back inside the school to see if he could find him. After wandering for a while he sighed. "Have you seen my brother?" he asked one of his friends. "I saw him get on the bus. You two okay?" the guy asked. Zeke didn't answer. Instead he turned away, eventually saying a thanks.

He pushed the doors open again and didn't even step down the stairs, he just jumped over the whole set then jogged to his car. He sped home, as he grew closer his sadness turned to anger after realized how worried he had been when he couldn't find his brother. He pulled into his spot and went inside, his fist slammed against Nick's door. "Not even a text?" he snapped. "I know you're upset but for goodness sake I was worried," he added then turned on his heel and went into his own room, slamming the door behind him.

message 47: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nick rode the bus and ignored everyone on the way home. He made it in, using his house key to go inside and dropped his bag on the ground. Nick went straight up to his room and laid on his bed. He had completely forgotten to tell Zeke he was riding home on the bus but that didn't cross his mind as he fell asleep.

When Zeke pounded on his door, Nick woke with a start and shot up in his bed. He had forgotten. "Shit," Nick mumbled to himself. He pushed off his bed and left his room, going just down the hall to Zeke's room. He tapped lightly on the door, knowing Zeke wasn't exactly his friend at the moment. "I'm sorry, Zeke. It slipped my mind," Nick said, leaning against the doorframe. It wasn't the first time Nick had done that but it was obviously worse considering what had happened that morning. "I wasn't just ignoring you," Nick said.

message 48: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Zeke got up off his bed and pulled the door open. "I don't even care if you are ignoring me, Nick. You know how worried I get. And after this morning I didn't know what you had pulled. I searched that school for you and I luckily found out from someone you'd gotten on the bus. I already feel godawful and I thought I'd driven you to run away or something when In fact I'm trying to do the opposite," he snapped, with each word he backed his brother up until he was against the hall wall.

"And I'm still worried because I heard you snapped at everyone today and I just want to make sure you're okay," he said much softer this time. His worried features came back to his face as the anger faded away. He never really got mad at Nick and if he did it faded quickly. "But I know you don't want to talk about it," his eyes going from worried to sad. "So I'll leave," he mumbled and went back to his room, silently closing the door.

message 49: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nick hadn't expected such a reaction from Zeke and if there ever was a moment when he was afraid of his brother it was then. He startled when his back hit the wall. What was he supposed to say? Nick looked up at Zeke with wide eyes and felt his hands tremble against the wall. He felt short of breath and realized his asthma was starting up again but said nothing. Nick was scared to.

When Zeke had disappeared into his room, Nick slid down the wall to the floor and hid his face in the crook of his arm to try and mute the sound of the hacking coughs that accompanied his asthma attacks. That not there was much he could do about it though. He just didn't want Zeke to think he had been the cause of the attack.

message 50: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3678 comments Zeke had stood with his back against the wall. The sound of his brother's hacking made him sadden even more. He pulled his door open again and went into Nick's room. After shuffling around for his brother's inhaler he was quickly back in the hall. He dropped to the ground with his legs on either side of Nick and pulled the younger teen's back to his chest.

"Breathe," he said softly and held the inhaler to Nick's lips. He felt like crying. It was his fault. If he had only been able to control how angry he had gotten. "Again," he instructed after Nick took a breath. He pulled the inhaler away after the second breath and wrapped his arms around his brother. His forehead dropped against Nick's shoulder. "I'm sorry," Zeke murmured. There were tears in his eyes that he didn't let fall.

« previous 1