Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Issues with Quotes > Carl Gustav Jung, Carl Jung, C.G. Jung, C. G. Jung

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new)

Lee Hutchinson | 5 comments Hi. Carl Jung is on here with at least four different versions of his name (as above). Can these be merged into one? If not, can his portrait be added to each of these versions? I've noted a similar data-cleansing issue with several authors. Are there any plans to tackle this?

message 2: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10803 comments I found several profiles with versions of his name, merged them into the right profile.
If you see such profiles it can be useful to provide the links when making a request to merge them, as it can sometimes be difficult to find such profiles between all the works with the right name. In this case I found one profile that helped me finding the others.

If you see other authors with the same issue you can make a request in this group, there is no systematic way to find them or a way to prevent they are created.

message 3: by Hardi (new)

Hardi | 2 comments Can you please merge or link the Novak Đoković and Novak Djokovic

message 4: by lethe (last edited Jun 30, 2016 12:56AM) (new)

lethe | 13676 comments Hardi wrote: "Can you please merge or link the Novak Đoković and Novak Djokovic"

Since all covers have Novak Djokovic, merged into that.

Please start a new thread next time, as your question has nothing to do with the topic thread (C.G. Jung), or with quotes.

ETA I see some editions have Novak Đoković on the cover (not the ones that were on that profile though). Will add that spelling as a secondary author later today, running out of time now.

message 5: by Hardi (new)

Hardi | 2 comments ok .. clear .. thanks