What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Kidnapped/Missing Heroines

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (saruuh) | 9 comments Looking for a book when the heroine is either missing or has been held in captivity - but she returns home. Found an interesting one 738 Days - but haven't got a hold of it yet. So any others? Thanks.

message 2: by Rae (new)

Rae | 302 comments Blurred Lines (Blurred Lines, #1) by Chloe Walsh
Never Let me Go by Chloe Walsh

Its a two part series filled with angst and has the trope youre looking for.

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Just a Hint - Clint romance, but I like the author's writing style for the most part. But in this one, I was a little annoyed at her, because she had some of her characters acting like it was 1800 instead of 2000.

Five Were Missing YA about 5 kids kidnapped while on their way home on a school bus.

The Blue Sword paranormal. NA girl is kidnapped shortly after arriving in a new country where she has moved to live with her brother after the death of their parents.

Restoree sci fi romance. The MC is kidnapped by evil aliens and rescued from their ship by other aliens. The entire story takes place on the alien world. (Oh, and this is an OLD book--written in 1967, so some of it is a bit dated.

message 5: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Wallace | 4 comments Stolen: A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Christopher. It's about a sixteen year old girl kidnapped and taken by a guy to live with him in the Australian Outback.

message 6: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Stolen: A Letter to My Captor is the click for Vivian's suggestion.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)