Creative Minds discussion

Introduction

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi ya,
I thought I start off with a introduction so you guys can get to know each other and discuss books and art.

I absolutely love reading, I am currently reading clockwork prince by Cassandra Claire. I am nearly finished. It is excellent. I also like to draw as well. I also love listening to music. What do you guys like to do?

Heidi is a demigod (heidiisawesome) | 2 comments HELLO I AM HEIDI AND I AM SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD 2 BE HERE

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Heidi wrote: "HELLO I AM HEIDI AND I AM SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD 2 BE HERE"

Hi Heidi :)

Heidi is a demigod (heidiisawesome) | 2 comments Thanks=)

message 5: by N.L. (new)

N.L. Johnson (nljohnson) Hi! I'm an author of a paranormal novella series, Unforeseen Beings. This looks like an interesting group, it combines two of my favorites, reading and art! I would love to see how artist envision my book characters and creatures. If anyone would be interested in coming up with their own drawings/artwork based off my stories, let me know. I have free ebook downloads for the first two books available in the series and would love to put up some fan art on my "creature feature" page on my author website.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi N.L. That's a very great idea, I like it