Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince discussion

Infernal Devces

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi ya,
I am currently reading the clockwork prince by Cassandra Claire. I am really enjoying it. I am nearly finished with it. What do you guys think about the infernal devices? I've only read the clockwork angel so far but reading the clockwork prince. I have still got to read the clockwork princess :)

Minnu Its a wonderful series, beautifully written. Trust me when I say you will fall in love with all the characters! I started reading clockwork angel two years before, and I am glad I did. :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too, I absolutely love the series. It's great and amazing :)
I am also reading 'The bane chronicles'. I've got Lady midnight which is fairly new. I think there is another 2-3 series coming out. Cassandra Claire is apparently writing a new magnus bane series

Minnu Lily wrote: "Me too, I absolutely love the series. It's great and amazing :)
I am also reading 'The bane chronicles'. I've got Lady midnight which is fairly new. I think there is another 2-3 series coming out. ..."

I read Lady Midnight, its really good. The characters are new, though they made a short appearance in city of heavenly fire. Its amazing how Cassandra Clare can create such a fascinating world.
Is she writing a new magnus bane series? apart from 'Bane chronices'?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I think she is

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

That's very awesome and okay, I'll try and be prepared