Horror Aficionados discussion

Novels > Stephen Gresham's Kindle books?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Blight (new)

Blight (wolfcreed) Can anyone figure out why there's Kindle & eBook editions of Stephen Gresham's books on GR, but Amazon and other sites say they don't exist?

Blood Wings and The Living Dark are two examples.

Mixofsunandcloud | 538 comments First, I've never read any of his stuff, so this is all based on me being curious and poking around rather than previous knowledge.

There are still many of his books available on kindle. There is evidence that those ones used to have ebook editions, as late as 2014 or 2015. The blurb from The Living Dark on the amazon page says it was taken from the Kindle Edition. But they seem to have disappeared from both Amazon and B&N

Those two books were listed as distributed by Open Road Media. I checked their author listing on their website and he is not listed. So my best guess is that for whatever reason, he is no longer under contract with them, so the ebooks they were distributing are no longer available.

message 3: by Blight (new)

Blight (wolfcreed) That's a huge disappointment. There's three of his works left on kindle, and I had mg heart set on the ones that were taken down - naturally.