What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Highland romance part of a series where the oldest, the laird, doesn't want to be in a relationship until all of his siblings are "settled"

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (nopesos) | 9 comments It is part of a series where the oldest, the laird, doesn't want to be in a relationship until all of his siblings are "settled". I think it was a promise he made to his father.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37624 comments Mod
Rhonda, is this a different highland romance than the one you are looking for here?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (nopesos) | 9 comments No way to be 100% sure until I find them, but I think it is a different book. Putting the plots together in my mind does not match up.

message 4: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Franke | 1 comments Have you looked at any of the "Murray"Novels from Hannah Howell it seems to me from memory, I have read all of them, that a couple might be part of this Family series you have been looking for.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32361 comments Mod
Murray Family series by Hannah Howell for Andrew's suggestion - https://www.goodreads.com/series/4163...

message 6: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (nopesos) | 9 comments I will try thanks for the suggestion

message 7: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (nopesos) | 9 comments Nope not the one I was looking for. Thank you.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32361 comments Mod
Rhonda, what year did you read this book?

What can you tell us about the heroine? How does she meet the hero and what are their initial feelings?

message 9: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (nopesos) | 9 comments I read it maybe 4 years ago. For some reason she was at his castle and they had a bickering back and forth. Hers was because of rejection his to keep her away. The siblings started to see it and "helped". I know this is kind of generic being that is the plot for a lot of these books, but I can't remember anything else.

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37624 comments Mod
Rhonda, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Hannah Howell (other topics)