1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Christopher X Isis

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isis (new)

Isis | 254 comments Any ideas?

message 2: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 723 comments Um I was thinking maybe we can do a roleplay where the world is just becoming crazier as it comes closer to total annihilation and then our two characters are just caught right in the middle of it all even though they lived total normal lives. Turns out they have some powers that can give the U.S. an advantage so they try to extract the powers by taking them hostage and from there we can take it.

message 3: by Isis (new)

Isis | 254 comments Oh I like it. So something really bad is about to happen and the world is going to hell? What something is going to happen?

message 4: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 723 comments Like the maybe world war three between all of the allies and rogue states. It could lead to nuclear war.

message 5: by Isis (new)

Isis | 254 comments Sounds good to me.

message 6: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 723 comments okay you want to jump in or make characters.

message 7: by Isis (new)

Isis | 254 comments Basic characters maybe

message 8: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 723 comments okay then so name age pic

message 9: by Isis (new)

Isis | 254 comments You can make your character whenever you want but I'll make mine tomorrow some time. I just got very tired so I'm headed off to bed.

message 10: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 723 comments Okay then goodnight.

message 11: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 723 comments Name: Alistair Greenham
Appearance -

message 12: by Isis (new)

Isis | 254 comments Name: Emmi Sault
Appearance:

message 13: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 723 comments Okay so you want me to start us off.

message 14: by Isis (new)

Isis | 254 comments Sure that would be great

message 15: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 723 comments Alistair had finally woke up from the nap he had taken but something felt really off about the way he woke up. He then bat his eyes a bit because he felt like he had been drinking last night but he can't remember even taking a drink. He then realizes that he is not in his room and terror fills his body as he looks around the room seeing that it is made up of all metal and his bed was just a metal table really. He then slowly gets up and sees he is in a white straight jacket like he was some insane person and then he starts to think he might have gotten to crazy last night.
He then gets up off the metal table and looks to the other side of the room and sees a girl in the exact same attire he is in and assumes that this is his cellmate or something. He then walks over to her bed and looks at her and wonders why she was here. He then goes over to a chair and sits down to try and relax.

message 16: by Isis (new)

Isis | 254 comments Emmi had been awake for quite some time now, but she decided she was going to pretend she was still asleep until she could figure out what was going on. If she appeared awake, then whoever was keeping her here might come back, and she couldn't have that. So, when the other person in the room, a man by the sound of his heavy footsteps, started to walk about, she kept her eyes tight shut and kept her breathing as even as possible.
She couldn't remember anything of what had happened the night before. She wasn't the party type so she knew she hadn't been out. She also wasn't really the type to have friends, so it wasn't as if she could call anyone and ask, even if she wasn't all tied up in this jacket. So, her only hope was to wait and listen, and hope that the man in the room didn't mean her any harm.

message 17: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 723 comments He then gets up and walks to what looks like a door and then he sighs seeing it is only one way and it is sealed tight. He walks around the room thinking about what he should do and then stops near the girl's bed. Alistair then looks over to the girl and then starts to think about how maybe she could help him find out more about what is going on here and how he could get out. He then starts to try and get her attention by making sharp noises with his mouth. He then says to her "Um... ma'am what is this place." He then waits for a response from her hoping she would be awake by now or at least coming to. "Is this like a jail or a crazy home because either way I don't belong here at all."

message 18: by Isis (new)

Isis | 254 comments Emmi did her best to 'stay asleep', but it was hard with this guy doing everything that he could to wake her up. So much for her plan.
She sighed softly and let her eyes open and turn slowly toward him. She gave him a hard gaze and didn't even try to hide it when she looked him over.
"I don't know why we're here any more than you do," she finally said, "So don't come looking to me for answers. I woke up in the exact same situation as you did. All I know is that we probably shouldn't be awake right now, because things don't look like they're going to be going well for us any time in the near future." She slowly sat up, which was difficult, given her jacket. "And how do you know you don't belong here if you don't know why you're here in the first place?"

message 19: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 723 comments He then starts to think about what she had just said and then sits down next to her on her bed and then says "Look maybe we can help each other out with what is going on and it is very strange that they would pair us together wouldn't they think that we would maybe fight or something." He then looks around the room to try and see if there were any cameras and he sees that there are none. "It is very secure here as well so we have to be really smart about this."

message 20: by Isis (new)

Isis | 254 comments "They probably think that we won't be able to fight, and they're probably right," Emmi told this man. "We're both wearing straight jackets for heaven's sake. Not to mention the fact that we're obviously locked in here and they're probably watching us right now." She shrugged her shoulders lightly, though it probably couldn't be seen under her jacket. "It looks to me like we don't have much of a choice here other than to wait. If we even remotely tried to plan, I have no doubt that they would come in here and drug us again.

message 21: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 723 comments He sighs and then looks down to his feet and then thinks really hard about what she said to him. He then looks back to her and just stares at her thinking that he should maybe just try to get out himself or maybe get her to take a fall but then decides against it. "So... what is your name then." He says still looking into her eyes. He then shakes his head and then says "Sorry just thought that we should go and try to get to know each other since we are cell mates."