The Song of Creation (fantasy RP) discussion

Treatis > The Realm of Rest

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) The place of Otiyx, A large manision that seems like a peacful place. Outisde is an enternal winter

message 2: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He stepped you inside, there are a few others you have never seen before. "Here those I deciede can rest and feel safe for awhile." He smiled warmly as he sat down in one of the couches.

message 3: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He looked over. "Sit, Child. You must have many questions." He pointed it next to anouther lounging couch.

message 4: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Well how about this. Your power. You can sense how people feel and have some abilities to tweak them. It is one of my newer powers I have squired in my travels." He smiled and a cup appeared before you. "Pick a liquid and it will fill you glass."

message 5: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "I knew you from since you were a child, I was a friend of your mother." A glass appeared in his own hand and he took a drink

message 6: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "I did. She was a sweet lady, looked so much like you. She left me a sweet roll everyday as an offering." He smiled in the memory of the lady then looked back at the girl. She did look so much like Georgia.

message 7: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) y3s i do. just been really busy

message 8: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) Otiyx raised his hand and a little image appeared in the air. It was of a small baby and a lady, your mother. She was holding you and rocking on a chair looking out to the farm. Her eyes shown like gold

((I will still be really busy. Still sorry))

message 9: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He nodded. "I was. I want to take you her, make you one of my disicpiles. But your mother would not have any of it. She was stubborn." He let out a deep chuckle. "So I blessed you with your powers. You have much more to learn about then. How powerful you truly can be." He stood as he held open the door for three peolpe to leave. You were the only two peolpe left in the cabin.

message 10: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Well." He scratched his mane. "I cared for you. And your mother. I didnt want you to die like yo-.." He stopped himself and coughed. "Because I knew you had a long road ahead and wanted to give you something you can use."

message 11: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "The who is un-important, dear Kaci." He went over to the couch your sitting on and sat. "You will have many trials ahead of you. You will see death up close. You will meet more than just me of the gods, I just know it." He looked down at her and pushed some hair out of her face.

message 12: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Stay here as long as you need." He smiled and stood up, changing back into his mortal form. "I need to rest. I will assit you in whatever you need in the morning." He smiled and dissapeared in a cloud of smoke.

message 13: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) if you wish))

message 14: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) The next morning, Otiyx stayed in his mortal form so not to scare the girl as he walked in, His eye bandage in his left hand and a staff weapon in the other. "Good Morning Dear Kaci." He said as he set the wepon down and sat as anouther goblet appeared in his had.

message 15: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "So. What else is it do you wish to learn or are you ready to leave this place?" He raised an eyebrow as he drank.

message 16: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Beacause. You seemed special." He said firmly. She should never know the real reason.He thought as he began to form a door on the wall back to the city they were in.

message 17: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Thats up to you." He said with a smile as he let his true for out for just a moment as the door opened. "Just remember to be a kind soul and your powers will show themselves in full force."

message 18: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He shrugged and waved as the door disappeared.

((END))