The Song of Creation (fantasy RP) discussion

Kal > Saya's Hideout

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki appeared with Saya. He was lucky enough to have gotten the location right

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "You are welcome Lady Saya. I will miss you. Until we see each other again" Loki said

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Loki watched her leave, returning to her home. It was time for him to return to his. He disappeared, teleporting away. To Asgard.

message 4: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Okay. I will be posting a short story with Loki soon. Forewarning: I'm sorry))

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Just read the story))

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Somewhere on Kal" The Doctor said, putting on his trench coat then stepping out of the Tardis

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "On Kal, yes, but not this specific location," The Doctor said pulling out his sonic screwdriver

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "It is a sonic screwdriver" The Doctor said

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "No, it's not magic. It's used on metal objects mostly, but it can also scan things and all sorts of things" The Doctor said

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) The Doctor pointed his sonic at the girl. "The Treo are very nice people" He said at the same time

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Well, my ship," The Doctor said gesturing to the Tardis. "Brought us here. From the looks of it you're a Hunter, a rogue one maybe"

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "No, I don't, but I can tell when someone is lost, confused, or missing someone." The Doctor said, his eyes showing all the pain he's been through

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "A hunter is a warrior made out of metal. much like a cyberman" The Doctor added to Kryon

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Except you" The Doctor said

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I am the Doctor" The Doctor said

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Not in particular" The Doctor said

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Interesting. I wonder why the Tardis brought us here... unless..." The Doctor thought to himself

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "The Tardis may have brought us here because of you" The Doctor told Saya

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Well, if the Tardis knew something was up then she would've come here. its possible you have something that belongs to a god" The Doctor said, wandering a little as he talked

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Because" the Doctor said pointing his sonic at her. there was a small buzzing. "you've been around a god" he said looking at his sonic

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "It confirms you are why the Tardis brought us here. you could join us" The Doctor said

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "We could go anywhere, anytime" The Doctor said.

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "And why would you say that? Past experience maybe?" The Doctor asked

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I've always wanted to explore the Asgardian city. It could be fun" The Doctor said

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Asgard is a world that is basically a floating island. The inhabitants are quite nice and the city is rumored to be very pretty and made of gold. It is also sad that the god of mischief came from there" The Doctor said

message 26: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Wonderful!" The Doctor said smiling. "I'm sure we'll all have fun"

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "It is. she is beautiful. my Tardis" The Doctor said walking inside

message 28: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) The Doctor smiled as he took off and threw hid trench coat over a railing before going over to the console and putting in the information to go to Asgard. He did his stuff.

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((The asgardian city or palace. Your guys's pick))