Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

THE FOURTH REICH > This one is a stretch

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Elkin | 507 comments Not sure what to think of this page: (other than it is way too out there for me)

http://exopolitics.org/resolving-the-...

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex | 11 comments Holy cats!

message 3: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Check out this folder of this group for more topics on the Bilderberg Group: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

That's an interesting article you linked above David.

For me, there are three elements to it:

1) I completely believe that the Bilderberg Group themselves are up to no good, to put it mildly. New World Order is go!

2) Nazi Germany's connections with aliens have long been reported and there's some great information on that included in the article. It's very plausible, in my opinion.

3) The report of hotel staff member Mr. B entering a room at the Bilderberg conference to deliver a personal message, only to see them: "speaking in a cacophony of sounds, none of which was intelligible. (And he) couldn’t see any faces among those seated around the table. He could see their physical bodies in suits, etc., but the faces were hazy due to some kind of mist or fog" sounds completely implausible to me. I mean, why would they let him in the room? It just wouldn't happen.

I also found it a bit worrying that that article kept on using "Nazi/German" when talking about Nazis.

message 4: by David (new)

David Elkin | 507 comments as for BG, I am sure they want to control but not sure if they a clue.

As for aliens and Nazi's, still need some concrete proof. Agree, part 3 is fluff and nonsense.

Thanks for the comments.

message 5: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments We're still waiting for concrete proof on the alien/Nazi thing for sure - but there seems to be a lot of credible evidence out there, so I'm leaning towards that myself. But when it all gets bunged together with nonsense like part 3, it's easy to dismiss it all...er, which could be a conspiracy in itself! :)

message 6: by Lee (new)

Lee | 26 comments If the Nazis had alien technology on their side how did they get comprehensibly beaten in WW2?
I don't buy the Nazi/alien connection at all

message 7: by David (new)

David Elkin | 507 comments Good point Lee. At times, we give way too much credence to rumors, hopes, worries and just plain ignorance.

message 8: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Lee wrote: "If the Nazis had alien technology on their side how did they get comprehensibly beaten in WW2?
I don't buy the Nazi/alien connection at all"

A good point Lee, but at the same time, if it was true that Nazis had alien backing, it would be logical to assume that WWII had a bigger motive than what we know from accepted history. i.e - if aliens were in control, who knows what their 'end game' may be? And we know that much of the Nazi technology and mind control techniques were taken to the U.S after WWII.

I'm not saying I necessarily believe the alien connection - hell, how could I know?! - but I think it's possible.

message 9: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11189 comments Agreed Harry - nice balancing.
I really think we cannot assume either way as we simply know so little about classified tech.

message 10: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Wendtland | 10 comments The Nazi's weren't 'beaten' they were assimilated. Operation Paperclip anyone? They practically took over our space program with the consent (and solicitation) of our own government.

message 11: by David (new)

David Elkin | 507 comments Herr Hitler, Herr Göring, and Herr Goebbels would disagree. However, yes we did "recruit" a lot of Nazi scientists.

message 12: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11189 comments Did Nazis really make "UFOs"? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM-cM...

message 13: by Lee (new)

Lee | 26 comments Some good points but the evidence is just not there in terms of alien involvement.Sometimes the simplest answer is the best.
I cant believe a regime doing business with aliens and having a secret space programme wouldn't have the capability to bomb mainland USA, instead were persevering with a new prop driven bomber to even reach New York,which in the end they didn't manage.
The UFO allegations,for example the "Bell" come from a Polish journalist Igor Witkowski, who heard it from an unnamed source.Since then a lot of writers have ran with these claims without any proof forthcoming.

message 14: by James, Group Founder (last edited Aug 26, 2016 12:34PM) (new)

James Morcan | 11189 comments Lee wrote: "Some good points but the evidence is just not there in terms of alien involvement.Sometimes the simplest answer is the best.
I cant believe a regime doing business with aliens and having a secret s..."

I'd need to rewatch that video, which I can't do right now, but I'm pretty sure the contents of that video were strongly alluding in places to such crafts being man-made tech rather than alien-derived tech. The assumption that foo-fighters, disc shaped objects and other UFOs have to be necessarily alien is a common one due to Hollywood movies and popular conspiracy theories. But in reality it can all simply just be classified technologies that are man-made. Or maybe everyone is delusional in their sightings around the world and no such craft exist. Or they exist but are not man-made or alien but rather paranormal in origin. Or, or, or (insert any other theory here). Or, it's a case of all or most of the above options.

Not saying such classified man-made tech definitely exists/existed, but given we know sooooo little, the most scientific and balanced approach in my view is obviously: believe nothing, but discount nothing.

Another video I can recommend is this short one by the most balanced UFO researchers I've come across, Richard Dolan, a former historian turned UFO investigator who also follows this idea of never believing, yet discounting anything, and essentially just correlates historical records for his readers to decide themselves: https://www.goodreads.com/videos/1079...

You'll note in the above video, Dolan mentions scientist Viktor Schauberger was commissioned in the 1920s or 1930s to build disc-shaped flying objects, or prototype UFOs if you will, albeit smaller models. This is a well-known rumor about Schauberger you've probably heard of before, but what's interesting is Dolan mentions that he actually has seen and touched one of Schauberger's prototype disc-shaped flying object in a modern German scientist's office...

Again, not saying any of that amounts to proof or even anything that definitely indicates the Nazis or even pre-Nazi Germany was developing man-made (or ET-inspired) antigravity technologies in their classified departments, but it's at least food for thought in my books.

message 15: by Feliks (last edited Dec 18, 2016 09:37PM) (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) "2) Nazi Germany's connections with aliens have long been reported and there's some great information on that included in the article. It's very plausible, in my opinion."

yeah "#3 sounds totally implausible but meanwhile #2 sounds okay".

Sheeesh!!!! Tin Foil...

Underground Knowledge — A discussion group

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Viktor Schauberger (other topics)