Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please Add New Book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marty (new)

Marty Doskins | 8 comments Could you please add "Bigfoot on Campus" by Jim Butcher? It is a novella and does show as part of an anthology called Hex Appeal and it is also part of Jim Butcher's own Working for Bigfoot three-novella collection. The other two novellas have their own listings and I think this one should as well.

It should be listed as part of The Dresden Files series #11.9. The link to the Dresden Files series is:
https://www.goodreads.com/series/4034...

If I can clarify any of this for you, please let me know and I'll post an update.

Thank you!

message 2: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments We need the information about it. Also has it been released on it's own or only in the Anthology?

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41973 comments Mod
It is already listed in the series as part of the anthology. It does not appear to have been published separately.

message 4: by Marty (new)

Marty Doskins | 8 comments rivka wrote: "It is already listed in the series as part of the anthology. It does not appear to have been published separately."

After doing some research, it does appear that this was not published anywhere except in the Hex Appeal anthology and in the Working for Bigfoot collection. However, another of the three novellas (I Was A Teenage Bigfoot) was published basically the same way, but has its own listing. Maybe that one shouldn't have a separate listing?

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41973 comments Mod
Answered in the other thread.