2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Exposed (Maggie O'Dell, #6)
This topic is about Exposed
Exposed > Question T

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Your overall thoughts about the story? Any other topics you'd like to discuss?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments This is definitely my favorite of the series so far.

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments I loved the mystery and the fact that Kava included real FBI investigations into this story. I didn't like Maggie hiding the evidence and taking it into quarantine with her. I also didn't see the point of including Nick Morrelli in this story.

I think this one is the best to date, too. Nick was probably included to let us know he broke off that engagement and now that both he and Maggie were available (their issue from the past), she's clear she's not interested. Now, if Kava brings him back...I'm with you, Robin.

We finally get to see some solid profiling and investigating. That made this the most interesting story.

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments At the very end of the book, a pizza is delivered to Maggie from Nick. It has the toppings that she likes. The book says "She smiled. Perhaps Nick Morrelli did know her. And he certainly didn't give up easily." That makes me think we'll be seeing more of Nick.

Crap. I conveniently forgot that.