2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Exposed (Maggie O'Dell, #6)
This topic is about Exposed
Exposed > Question M

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
When did it dawn on you that George Sloan was behind the virus threat?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I was suspicious earlier than when it became probable in my mind.

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments I didn't really think of him possibly being the killer. I just didn't like the guy at all. It felt like he had this big ego that needed stroked. That should have made me start zeroing in on him.

I missed it primarily because Tully wasn't letting on anything about their past relationship. If I had known earlier that he'd dated Caroline before Tully, he'd have been on my radar. That omission was sort of weird. Surprised that no one knew about their prior connection.

I guessed only minutes before it was revealed, about the time Maggie started questioning why Sloane didn't mention things in his profile that he should have known.

Phrynne | 602 comments I guessed when Maggie profiled the killer as being someone who felt his achievements were not sufficiently acknowledged. I immediately thought about Sloan telling Tully that no one thanked him for what he did and also that he has plenty of access to the virus if he wanted. I didn't realise who Sloan actually was in relation to Tully and Caroline though.

Good sleuthing, Phrynne! I thought every interaction with him was weird but no one ever mentioned his stint in the FBI so I dismissed him.