2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Exposed (Maggie O'Dell, #6)
This topic is about Exposed
Exposed > Question A

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7626 comments Mod
The chain of events begin with the delivery of the doughnuts to the BSU. How did that box end up in a secured department with no trace or trail from security cameras? Did this restrict your list of suspects?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I reasoned that there must have been some inside connection, or someone who tampered with cameras (unbeknownst to the department, which would have been very careless).

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments Hmmm. I actually didn't even think about how the donuts got there.

This was a huge plot hole for me, one Kava never adequately explained and it's key to solving the crime. I just found it hard to swallow that someone infiltrated the FBI BAU and they had no trail. I knew it had to be someone inside, though.

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments The FBI definitely should have been investigating how the donuts appeared at their facility.

Phrynne | 602 comments I didn't like this either. The last thing we heard was that Tully had viewed all the video footage and no one entered carrying a box so how did the donuts get in? Kava conveniently forgot to tell us!

Yeah, and it was a big miss.