I love Alpha Male books club discussion

Losing Her (Lexington #1)
This topic is about Losing Her
Reviews wanted > Try My Newly Released Book

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Belle (new)

Belle Winters (belle_winters) | 10 comments I just recently published a book called Losing Her.

The two main male roles in this book are both Alpha Males, and they don't mess around when it comes to people they care about. Here is just a snapshot of Landon, my main Alpha.

I wasn’t paying attention to what was going on around me. All I could feel was the anger and embarrassment of the situation. Landon put his finger under my chin and pushed my face up to look at him. I couldn’t meet his eyes.
“Lucy.” I kept looking past him. “Lucy, look at me.” he said again. This time there was no room for argument. I reluctantly met his eyes.
“Who did this to you?” he asked softly. I would think he was the gentlest person in the world right now if it wasn’t for the fight in his features. His body was strung tight like he would snap at the smallest thing.
“It wasn’t a big deal, you know.” I told him with a shrug.
“Lucy…” he said impatiently. He changed our stance and backed me into my locker. He bought his head down until his mouth was next to my ear. “I’m ready to commit murder right now, you understand. Now I need you to tell me who did this, or else I might let loose on the whole damn school. And if you didn’t know, Nick is not too far off over there. Even Mel looks ready for blood. Now please put me out of my misery and tell me Who. The. FUCK thought I was o fucking k to put their hands on you.” He said to my ear. The power and anger was so strong you could smell it.
I shook my head, “I don’t want either of you to do anything to get you in trouble. Don’t worry about it, alright?” I tried to reassure him.
He dropped his forehead against mine and let out a shaky breath. This time when he spoke I knew it was through clenched teeth. “Lucy, don’t fuck with me. Not right now. This time that passive aggressive or running away shit is not going to work. I’m not accepting that, we can stand here all day until you tell me. Or I can find out on my own, and if you don’t like this way then you won’t like me having to break people’s arms and fucking legs to get them to snitch. I won’t do that shit to you or even Mel, but everyone else is fair game. Now Lucy, are you going to tell me what I need to know or are we going to get comfortable here?” he asked.

message 2: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (shellybelly04) | 89 comments I would be happy to read and review. mpierani@fuse.net mobi. please Let me know if you would like me to read and review. Thanks!

message 3: by Belle (new)

Belle Winters (belle_winters) | 10 comments absolutely! I can email you a copy.
Is there any particular format that you want?

message 4: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (shellybelly04) | 89 comments Belle,
I would prefer mobi. please. mpierani@fuse.net

Thanks
Shelley

message 5: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 70 comments Do you have an epub? If so, send me the file and I'll read and review it for you.
Thanks,
:-) Elaine
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

message 6: by Belle (new)

Belle Winters (belle_winters) | 10 comments Hey Elaine,
I'm new to these different formats. I will send you what I think you're looking for and if that's not it just let me know.

Molly Rusk | 7 comments Belle wrote: "I just recently published a book called Losing Her.

The two main male roles in this book are both Alpha Males, and they don't mess around when it comes to people they care about. Here is just a s..."

Would love a copy!!!!! I am an Alpha lover!!!!! I am a kindle user...
21.mrusk@kindle.com
21.mrusk@nhaschools.com

message 8: by Belle (new)

Belle Winters (belle_winters) | 10 comments it is available for free right now on Amazon.
Would you prefer to download directly from there?

Molly Rusk | 7 comments Yes!!! Just downloaded it to my kindle!!!! Thanks...I am super excited~~~

message 10: by Belle (new)

Belle Winters (belle_winters) | 10 comments Thank you! I cant wait to hear your thoughts.

Charlie | 22 comments I would love to read and review it. Are you able to send epub, if not I will get it from amazon. cburkart@live.com

message 12: by Belle (new)

Belle Winters (belle_winters) | 10 comments Charlie wrote: "I would love to read and review it. Are you able to send epub, if not I will get it from amazon. cburkart@live.com"

Hi Charlie, I've been trying to get this out in different formats but I haven't been doing a great job at it.
I'm not personally good with changing the file formats - I'm having a friend setup some different ones for me.
If you're able to get it off Amazon that might be the best bet.

Thanks, and please let me know what you think of the book.

message 13: by Christi (new) - added it

Christi Sutherland | 3 comments christi79_48@kindle.com

I'd love to review your Alpha Male book, just love a crazy alpha.

Hahaha

Christi xxx

Molly Rusk | 7 comments belle, I messaged you...I've downloaded your book off Amazon and it just gives me a blank screen...I've read the sample online and am dying to read the rest...can you email me a copy? 21.mrusk@nhaschools.com

message 15: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Lee | 1 comments I downloaded your book from Amazon and its coming up blank. Could you email me a copy at poppeache_51@kindle.com? Thank you looking forward to reading it.

message 16: by Joyce (last edited Jun 20, 2016 06:22PM) (new)

Joyce  | 77 comments I just bought it on my kindle and it loaded just fine.

Just curious about what tags you would give this! Contemporary, erotica, YA Romance?

Red Hot Romance Blog (redhotromanceblog) | 19 comments This sounds great would love to read!

message 18: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (gardendreamer) | 10 comments This sounds great. I would love to read and review your book.