I love Alpha Male books club discussion

Looking for a Beta Reader :)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Dykes | 63 comments Hi everyone! I just released the 2nd book in my Monroe Series, Unbridled by Nicole Dykes and now I'm starting on the 3rd.

All books in the series are standalones, but if you haven't read the other 2 and would like to and we decide to work together I can gift the other 2 so you can see my writing style.

I just need someone who can read chapter by chapter and keep me motivated the entire time and help me not totally veer off in the wrong direction and someone who will not get their feelings hurt if I don't use their ideas.

I promise I'm open minded, but I can be a bit stubborn too :)

If you would like to chat about possibly beta reading for me this time please send me a message or you can send me an email at Nicole_dykes@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your time!

message 2: by Molly Rusk (new)

Molly Rusk | 7 comments I would love to help you out! I am an English teacher and am going on summer break next week so will be able to help!!! Love my alpha male books!!!

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Dykes | 63 comments Molly Rusk wrote: "I would love to help you out! I am an English teacher and am going on summer break next week so will be able to help!!! Love my alpha male books!!!"

Hi! Got your email! Going to respond right now :) Sorry it took me so long!

message 4: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (stacey_k883) | 16 comments Nicole wrote: "Hi everyone! I just released the 2nd book in my Monroe Series, Unbridled by Nicole Dykes and now I'm starting on the 3rd.

All books in the series are standalones, but if you haven't read the ..."

I love both books in thia series and I cant wait to see where its goes to next. I would love to be a beta reader for you :D