Harry Potter discussion

JK Rowling > JK Rowling and post-HP

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yue (new)

Yue | 33 comments So I, as many others, love the talent of this author. When HP ended, I was sad. It was hard to say good-bye, specially more since JKR said that she wouldn't write any more stuff about HP (except maybe for Hogwarts A History... I think). But I dealt with it and said good-bye.

But lately, it seems like JKR throws some random "facts" about the characters and everything she says now is about HP (like that she was so sad about the guy who used to work at Univ. who died in the shooting). Everything revolves around HP. Her "facts" are not as fun as they used to. Am I the only one who thinks she should let go? I remember that I used to be so excited with her replies to the questions of the fans, but lately I am all "Please JKR, let it go!".

message 2: by Elisa_Tallec (new)

Elisa_Tallec | 1 comments .

message 3: by Judith (new)

Judith (xo_jaay) | 1 comments I still enjoy the facts thats she shares becauseI will never stop wanting to know about the HP world. Yes, it's over, but it's amazing to know new things that she had in mind about characters/places/situations.

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia | 149 comments Yue wrote: "So I, as many others, love the talent of this author. When HP ended, I was sad. It was hard to say good-bye, specially more since JKR said that she wouldn't write any more stuff about HP (except ma..."

Agreed! Cursed Child was the sinking point for me!