Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Anatomical Shape of a Heart
This topic is about The Anatomical Shape of a Heart
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett → Start Date: July 4, 2016

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie | 2012 comments Vicki and I will be reading this. Anyone else may join.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thanks for making the thread for us, Katie. :o)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Chapter 6

Beatrix (view spoiler)

Jack (view spoiler)

I think Jack and Beatrix (view spoiler)

I'm putting this one up for tonight and will continue tomorrow.

Katie | 2012 comments I've started this and I'm through chapter 8. I plan on at least getting through chapter 10 tonight and then posting my thoughts. I do like it so far.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Oh, cool. I'm glad you like it too. :o)

I decided to post because I have 3 grandkids spending the night and I'm having a hard time concentrating. LOL

Katie | 2012 comments 10 chapters

Bex (view spoiler)

Jack (view spoiler)

Katie | 2012 comments 15 chapters

Jack (view spoiler)

Bex's mom (view spoiler)

Heath (view spoiler)

Katie | 2012 comments 20 chapters

Jillian (view spoiler)

Jack (view spoiler)

Jack/Bex (view spoiler)

Katie | 2012 comments I finished the book and it was very good.

Jack/Bex (view spoiler)

Jack's dad (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Okay, I'm finally getting back to this one. LOL

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I have been SO busy but I think I have managed to finally get a little over halfway through it. Ugh...taking me too long!

message 12: by Vicki (last edited Aug 06, 2016 10:12PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I FINALLY finished this one and I also rated it 4 stars. I liked it a lot and probably would have liked it more if I'd have read it without spreading it so far apart due to work.

I agree with all of your posts and I was really glad that Jack's dad (view spoiler)

Bex's parents (view spoiler)

I like how it ended and I also though that the convo between (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments We've both finished this so you can put it in archives, Katie.