Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Asking For It
This topic is about Asking For It
DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > Asking for It by Louise O'Neill → Start Date: July 1, 2016

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments Vicki and I will be reading this. Anyone may join.

message 2: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments This one looks really good! Thanks for making the thread!

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments I think I'm probably going to start this later this afternoon or evening instead of tomorrow, since I have two buddy reads and one per day almost every day after that, and I don't want to fall too behind.

message 4: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Okay. I have 2 of my grandkids with me and they're spending the night so I most likely won't have a chance to start today.

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments That's alright. I just have a lot of buddy reads and most of them are books that I'm going to have to return to the library, so I want to make sure I get them read.

message 6: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments No worries! I have the same problem at times. Lol

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments I've read through Last Year: Friday (page 54 in the hardcover). It's good so far.

Emma (view spoiler)

Jamie (view spoiler)

Conor (view spoiler)

message 8: by Katie (last edited Jul 01, 2016 04:21PM) (new)

Katie | 2012 comments Through Last Year: Sunday (page 109)

Emma (view spoiler)

Paul (view spoiler)

Jamie (view spoiler)

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments I've finished the Last Year section (page 167). This is about half of the book. It's a tough read, but good and worthwhile.

The Facebook page (view spoiler)

Her "friends" (view spoiler)

Conor (view spoiler)

message 10: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Sorry, Katie, but I was going to start this but my NOOK hadn't charged. Then things happened so I will start today sometime.

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments I ended up having to return this to the library because I wasn't able to renew it. I was partway through part 2, and I liked it but (view spoiler)

message 12: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Oh shoot. Can you recheck it out so you can finish it?

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments I can check it out another time. I just had to return it first since there was a hold on it. Normally I could've renewed it but someone placed a hold the day that I was planning on renewing.

message 14: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Should I just wait for you then because I haven't started mine and I own it?

message 15: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments No, you can start it whenever you're ready to since I got pretty close to the end anyway. And I'm not sure when I'll get it back again since there's only one copy in the library system.

message 16: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Okay