Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Lily and Dunkin
This topic is about Lily and Dunkin
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Lily and Dunkin by Donna Gephart → Start Date: June 15, 2016

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie | 2012 comments Vicki and I will be reading this. I set it for tomorrow, but if you'd rather start the 17th we can do that instead.

message 2: by Vicki (last edited Jun 15, 2016 06:28AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Let's stick with today and hopefully we can both get a decent number of pages read.

Katie | 2012 comments I'll start in a little bit then, since we're starting today.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Sounds good!

Katie | 2012 comments I've read the first 100 pages (there aren't chapter numbers), and this is really good so far.

Dunkin (view spoiler)

Lily (view spoiler)

Lily's dad (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Whoa! That's great! I've been focusing on another book this morning but I'll get to it.

message 7: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments You guys will have to let me know if you enjoy this. It looks incredible.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I haven't started it yet, but I will let you know what I think when I've read it.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I caught up with where you read up to in your post and finished the first 100 pages.

I am really enjoying this so far!

Dunkin (view spoiler)

Lily/Tim (view spoiler)

Dare (view spoiler)

Transgender (view spoiler)

Katie | 2012 comments Now I'm through page 201.

Dunkin (view spoiler)

Lily (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Haha! I knew it! I'll catch up but I'm reading a couple other books too.

message 12: by Katie (last edited Jun 16, 2016 10:06AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katie | 2012 comments I finished this book and really liked it.

The dance (view spoiler)

Dunkin (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments That's great, Katie. I'm glad you liked it.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Finished too and loved it. I don't know that I have anything to add that you didn't already cover. The best scene for me was the one when Lily's dad (view spoiler)

Suicide (view spoiler)

message 15: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments wow, 4 and 5 star ratings?

I'm adding this one to my TBR

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I had a hard time deciding between 4 and 5, but she had some really good resources in the back so I just had to go with 5. LOL