Authors & Reviewers in Paradise discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ray (last edited Jun 14, 2016 10:20AM) (new)

Ray Hollar-Gregory | 6 comments Hello Everyone:
I am becoming active in indie author social media. Anticipating publication of my first novel (Other Side), I now turn my attention to promotions/marketing. I am a college professor, educated as an attorney, and have been a business executive. I have published in academic journals and written many winning legal briefs and memos. This is my first novel. Look forward to engaging with all of you.

message 2: by Stanley (new)

Stanley | 1 comments I am Stanley Siegel, a long-term meditator and the author of 5 books in the field of psychotherapy which I have practiced for more than 40 years. I am also the founder of Psychology Tomorrow Magazine. My most recent book is "The Secret Wisdom of Ancient Parables: Lessons for Living Positively. " It contains 12 parables , comments on their themes, exercises and guided meditations for achieving the lessons in each parable. One reviewer said, " Ancient Parables is like having a personal trainer for the soul." I thought you may be interested in knowing about it.

message 3: by Master Melvin M. (last edited Jun 05, 2017 11:09PM) (new)

Master Melvin M.  Lusterio (aionheaven) | 4 comments Hi, I'm Melvyn, the Author of Life, nice group we have here, thanks for sharing!

Black Robot Publishing (blackrobotpublishing) | 1 comments Calling all writers!

Black Robot Publishing LTD is now accepting submissions for fantasy novel, fiction novel and graphic novels!

Please contact us on blackrobotpublishing@yahoo.com for more info.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Black Robot Publishing LTD.

Facebook: @blackrobotpublishing

Instagram: @blackrobotpublishing

Linkedin: Black Robot Publishing