Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Review request for a book that seems to belong nowhere

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I started The Final Robertson nearly ten years ago, and a month ago, I finished it. Naturally, I wanted to publish it right away, so I did via KDP. It’s a story about a secret government assassin in the police state of the future world. Though there's romance, it's definitely not a "romance" novel, and it reads like a YA, but the characters are adults. And it's pretty sci-fi and a little thriller, but not nearly enough to put on those bookshelves. Not sure what to do for placing it in a category or for promoting it. Did I write a nothing book? Starting to feel like it.

Can someone review it and let me know what you think? It, of course, also helps to have a review on amazon, since that site is based on reviews.

It's on Kindle. Here is the link: (https://www.amazon.com/Final-Robertso...).

It’s free this week (6/13-6/17) for everyone and always free if you have Kindle Unlimited.

Thank you, THANK YOU!

message 2: by Rishit (new)

Rishit | 32 comments K. E. wrote: "I started The Final Robertson nearly ten years ago, and a month ago, I finished it. Naturally, I wanted to publish it right away, so I did via KDP. It’s a story about a secret government assassin i..."

Hi there!
Do you have a physical copy to spare??

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, no I do not, except for one I would print out :)

message 4: by Rishit (new)

Rishit | 32 comments K. E. wrote: "Sorry, no I do not, except for one I would print out :)"

So you will get one printed??
Can you send that to me??

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't have any plans for printing, yet. I'm super new at this.