Fantasy dorks discussion

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
Bring it on Tyler.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
Anyone dare challenge me now?

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 101 comments *Walks in like a man circling his shoulder$* Well well well. *Pops jaw* Looky here

Aech u just pop up everywhere, don't ya

'looks at Barren and chuckles'

'this ain't no place for no hero song starts playing'

atta girl ;)

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 101 comments *Grows ten feet taller* Who's short now? *Dances stupidly to the music* YAYAYAYSYSYSYYSYS *Shakes head crazily*

'changes into dragon'
Didn't you remember that I can shapeshift?

'demons draw closer'
Oh crap. I think we might both be in trouble now.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 101 comments I don't care about shape shifting! THIS IS MY TOWN! *Slides on knee's and pretends to do electric guitar solo*

Bring it. 'music switches to "aint no rest for the wicked" '

You would bring poop? lol
Byeeeee

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) *Drops from thin air* Ooof *Cracks back* The Duat is hard to travel through

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 101 comments Mesa back crazy as ever! *Doges the kill*

Wow...you really have a thing with killing me Evan.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 101 comments BECAUSE AECH NEEDS TO REPLY YEAH YEAH! *Slides on Knee's and shakes head crazily while doing air guitar solo*

Barren, you are not getting out of our fight that easily. You too, Tyler

Bye Aech. 'waves'
We had a fight yesterday that u ran away from. 'crosses arms'

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) *Draws sword, wand, staff, gun, lighsaber, big rock*

Finally a challenge!
'takes Daedric sword out'

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) *Pulls out cannon, Missile launcher, Bow and Arrows.* hehehehe *TARDIS forms behind me with Athena's Symbol on it and the House of Slytherin crest*

'Lord of the Rings cast rises up, pulls out energy sword. Diablo 3, Halo, Gears of War characters pop up. Deadpool and the entire marvel and DC universe pops up. All stand behind me. Armor changes into dragonbone armor'
'looks at Tyler' BRING IT!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) *Entire harry potter cast star wars cast all DC heroes stand behind me as well as Hercules Achilles and Homer (To sing about the great war)

'Joker, Harley Quinn, Two Face, Deathstroke, and every other villain known to man stands behind me. Hitman (agent 47), Transporter guy, and entire Fast and Furious cast stands behind.'
'This ain't no place for no hero starts playing'

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Says the girl who got the Marvel heroes *All DC villians stand behind me the Titan gods Cronus lord of Time all the Time lords The Dragon riders*

Oh, really now?
'All skyrim characters, Eragon characters, and the Mad Hatter (johnny depp) stand behind me'

(got to go for now. We will continue this later)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) I called Eragon Chars that's wht I meant when I said Dragon riders OMG You literally just stole Jonny Depp from me but I have HARRISON FORD *All Indiana jones cast steps up behind me as well*

((Ok g2g to byeee)

Yeah? Well I have Ryan Reynolds! And Vin Diesel! And Dwayne Johnson! And Keanu Reeves!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) yeah? well I have me myself and I as well

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) you missed me XDDDD

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 101 comments Evan The Dark Angel wrote: "BarrenVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BarrenVonBoom wrote: "Ok.....*Enjoyes being eating by my girlfriend.*"

*throws you u..."

Hehe my evil plan has workethed

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 101 comments *Jumps after* Why you like to jump off things? *Catches and flips over in the air, then miraculously lands on feet holding you* Meg I just read some of the saddest things. I....And I don't know what to say...

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 101 comments But I also read the little spark that makes you happy. That made me feel good...

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 101 comments Sorry my fault. I just saw it on updates and didn't know what it was for...I apologize once again.

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 101 comments WhAT NO! I'VE DEVELOPED A NEW PERSONALITY! IT HAUNTS ME SOOOO MUCH!

NOOOO!!! *Goes Insane*